NA Spain race, post your comments here...

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
Bilbo
NAR administrator

NA Spain race, post your comments here...

Post by Bilbo »

The server replay and results files can be downloaded here:

Qual results: http://nar.kicks-ass.org:8086/narresult ... n_Qual.xml
Race results: http://nar.kicks-ass.org:8086/narresult ... n_Race.xml
Replays: http://nar.kicks-ass.org:8086/narresult ... _Spain.zip (13.8MB, contains race and qual. replays)
League stats: Click here for the NAR stats
Web-stats: Click here for stats!
Last edited by Bilbo on 18 May 2009, 03:56, edited 1 time in total.
2010 NA div. Admin
aawil

Re: NA Spain race, post your comments here...

Post by aawil »

My brake pedal decided to drag slightly when the race started. I didn't have the problem in any other session. I was 165 max on the front straight. So it wasn't worth running around like that. I've always liked the track, would have been nice to actually run the race.

What race is next? Hmmm Monaco I think. :twisted: :wink:

Certainly my favorite of the year.
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by Flow »

Had a great qualif, time were realy close guys, good Q for all of us.

Start 3rd, had a good start, enter T1 2nd side by side with Mario, but i was on the outside, and mario cut back to folow the normal line, and watch the replay, i would not put my figher between us, that was a close shot, who and on accel, jimmy got my back bofore T3. was a great start. I was hoping to get in front of Mario, imagine mario stuck behind me with jimmy fighting mario to pass him, that woulf of been fun, untill both pass me again, lol.

At my 1st stop, i knew that i lost P3, cause Dorise was in my ass and he had more fuel than me. BIG mistake, i it space bar to put rev limit, but by mistake, i hit twice fast, didnt notice, and had to come back for a 10 sec penality, from there it was a gift to Bilbo for the 4th pos... i would of better like to fight it on track, but i had to pay for my mistake. From there i was 5ht, little fight with SteveB, untill Dorice DNF and bring me to 4th. Not bad, but i was realy hopping a 3rd as finish.

Great race all, was fun, too bad for DNF<s drivers, race was too short for you guys. Hope to cya all at end of next one! :roll: monocaca :lol: is the next one!
NAR.F1 driver
Jim Vachon

Post by Jim Vachon »

OMG !! What a race!!! heheheheh :lol: Red light closed and Flow pass like a rocket to take p2, i take him on turn 3 because i have more wing than him heheheheheh. After this i try to follow Mario about 50 laps and it was good. What can i say, i know i am faster than him but a braking on a curb take me to a head to tale and loose mario for 10 sec. After 2nd pit i realized that i will missed fuel to finish the race and i try to pull on pedal to preserve my fuel but it wont reduce fuel consuption enough to be ok for the rest of race i have to do another pit. I know its good for the 2nd position but dont know mario have to do another one pit too........... OMG too close. I was very happy to finish 2nd but next race Will be harder for Mario.... i'll try to be better and better. I wont let him win this champ.

Does the old italian can resist on me......... Let see it in next race !!!!!!

See ya guys and good job to all of you guys that was a great race .

Jimmy
Jeff Cassista

Post by Jeff Cassista »

Thx for the race guys

for me last night whas just a test to the see the field and how its going... I have alote to do on my car but for this race I didnt have the time to put on it...for the start I didnt remerber that we have a buton for it...so I spun for about 2 min an left all my tire a the start line :D

after one year of rest I think am starting to love racing again like the past years...so I have two weeks to set my car correctly an think I will be at 100% for monaco...

nice race guys congrs to the top 3 finish

see you in monaco
Team Honda
carrera

Post by carrera »

Well my QUalifying went bad and in race I was fighting for last place.Pretty boring for me so on lap 8 I just said.pffft this isn't worth it and hit the esc button.Only 10 people showed and to do another 60 laps for a point or so just didn't seem exciting.Anyway,I'll see if I can get quicker by Monaco and then I'll also have a teamate to race with.
Carrera 8) 8) 8)
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""
mario proietti jr

Post by mario proietti jr »

hi guys :D
well well well ,,,, what a race :P
for me qualy went bad even if i did the pole ,i did too many mistake trying to do a nice lap,cuz in test this week i was in 19 on first laps of race set but for a reason that i dont know i was not able to do it :( :D anaway jimmy did more mistake then me so i grab the pole heheheh :twisted: thkx whit out those mist he was on pole :? ,i had a good start and the little fight in first corner whit flow was very cool but not long enought :( next time m8 :wink: after t1 for me it was just a matter of being constant cuz i knew that if i was in front no one would be able to pass me if i was constant and i did next time jimbo hehehe :P i did a few mistake in race i spun once or twice and few times a bit out of track but it happen when the gap beetween me n jimmy was atm 10 sec so the few sec lost didnt cost me too much :) it was a fuckin cool fight jimmy damn it, its been long time that i didnt fight like that for a win thank you bro i will remember that one .my 3rd pit was for fun when i see jimmy getting pit and i incraese the gap about 35 sec. i said to myself it can finish like that no way!! i decide to do a 3rd one and see what happen :lol: :lol: in five years of racing on line i never lost barcelona track dunno why i did win 5x in a row fuckin lucky i am lolllll ,monaco its another thing anyone can win there its a loterie and iam a good gambler :evil: remember last year bibo :lol:
congratulation to the podium n all finisher
better be in shape for monte-carlo fellas cuz i will be :mrgreen: