NA Bahrain race, post your comments here...

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
Bilbo
NAR administrator

NA Bahrain race, post your comments here...

Post by Bilbo »

The server replay and results files can be downloaded here:

Qual results: http://nar.kicks-ass.org:8086/narresult ... n_Qual.xml
Race results: http://nar.kicks-ass.org:8086/narresult ... n_Race.xml
Replays: http://nar.kicks-ass.org:8086/narresult ... ahrain.zip (17.9MB, contains race and qual. replays)
League stats: Click here for the NAR stats
Web-stats: Click here for stats!
2010 NA div. Admin
carrera

Re: NA Bahrain race, post your comments here...

Post by carrera »

Well what can I say here.Interesting to say the least eh?.
At the start we were fixing Boons pedals position and when I clicked on race there were 2 lights already lit up.Boon clicked in a few seconds later and was instantly disqualified for not being on the grid fast enough.My qualifying was slow do to front end push.I kept drifiting slightly off the road enough to cause me grief.Nar Steve tagged me in the rear in the fast corners on the first lap but only minor wing damage.At first I was .....shit...and then 2 laps later realized that with the damaged back wing I was actually a second faster as my front end push disappeared...LOL...so was laughin after I figured that out...lap 3 or so Steve B. and I had a drag race down the front straight which I won with less back wing...LOL...I was chasing Hitman after that and he went off the last turn and onto the high curb which we call"Boons Curve"...and that reason should be obvious.The first pitstop was 21 seconds and I added more front wing now that I knew better.I squeezed past Hitman on lap 30 and bumped him off the first corner for which I apologize.I was commited and miraculously the side hit caused no damage.Near the end of the race I pushed hard to catch flow and finally caught him but at the last corner I cut too much and lost my momentum but it was a good race in some ways and bad in others but everything worked out.Adam ...by the way got kicked and Boon and Adam set up a LAN match at the next track...Spain.I am sure they both want to redeem them selves(mostly Boon)as he was using my setup and it was not good.We will fix that.
carrera 8) 8) 8)
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""
Ruben Miranda
Favorite team: Ferrari

Post by Ruben Miranda »

Hello
Con grates to the podium guys.
And all who finished
Man we lost like half the field thats a little much I expected loses but half wow..........

I applogize for leaving so quickly after the race.
But my wife got off early that is not a problem as she do's not bother me when I am racing.
But then my brother showed up about the middle of the second stint and he was being a DONKEY!!!!!!!!
He was pushing on me waving his hands in front of the Monitor and doing other stuff that just messed with my race.
I would say more but I find my self getting really mad as I type. 8)
My Brother the Donkey Pay back is a Bi..........tch. :lol:

My Race went really well
I had a great fight with SteveB and Carrera for most of the race.
Don't know what happen to SteveB but I think we really had a fight going.
Then I was fighting and keeping Carrera behind me until my Donkey showed up and it took everything I had just to stay and keep enough concentration to keep the car on track.
but I am happy with 5th if that is where I finished.

To the Admins
I believe my 2nd pit stop I touched the pit exit line I don't believe I crossed it but check it out and let me know
Thanks

Carrera np on the bump but watch your A...s now as my Donkey won't be around at the next one and you will be eating curb
:lol: :lol:

fun race guys
CU in Spain
Hitman 8)
I might not be fast, But I am ahead of you.
Ruben Hitman Miranda
Steve

Post by Steve »

Sorry about the tag Carrera, but your car just appeared in front of me out of no where m8. I assume it was lag, as it also disappeared later on that same lap.

I want also to apologize to Coy for ending his ( and my ) race at the first turn on lap 4. I thought I had room, but after viewing my replay, I didn't. I feel really bad Coy, won't happen again !!
I may be slow, but at least I'm consistantly slow !
Ruben Miranda

Post by Ruben Miranda »

Hello

Steve wrote:
Sorry about the tag Carrera, but your car just appeared in front of me out of no where m8. I assume it was lag, as it also disappeared later on that same lap.
Yes I forgot to mention that also
Carrera did disappear a few times with me also and then reappear.
I wonder if it is not do to the fact that there are other drivers on his connection causing this.
As no one else was doing this.

Hitman 8)
I might not be fast, But I am ahead of you.
Ruben Hitman Miranda
carrera

Post by carrera »

Yo guys,
Well it turns out that Adams machine was downloading songs on limewire at the same time.I thought that
It was a bit odd seeing everyone else at under 100 and Adam at 210.Even after he kicked out, his machine was still downloading.
Anyway.That was not his best computer anyway.It was a spare with a nvidia 7900 GTO in it.
I still have to put Rfactor in his new one yet.It seems that Boons practise times and NAR Steves times were real close.
It would have been a good battle.Adam has got the racing bug and so has Tom who I work with AKA:ZIGGO in rfactor.
I'll get Adam to post here pretty soon as he is already practising Spain.LOL@ hitman....I thought you were a little erratic near the end....
I saw the first lap incident in the euro division....holy...MAx just sailed through everyone at the first corner...wow...lots of carnage on that first lap....
carrera 8) 8) 8)
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""
mario proietti jr

Post by mario proietti jr »

hi guys :D
sorry if i didnt reply before for my debreifing of barahin,but monday morning at the job i had and accident ,i fall on my back from 7 feet hight and i was in pain but now im getting better whit treatement and a few pain killer :roll: lolll
for qualy i did pole wich i was happy cuz i didnt pratice much these past month im not often at the wheel even the pc :( for the race i have a good start and i keep my position till t1 then i saw flow out brakin is renault and hit so gently my right side pods(no dammage) that i was sur that he was takin the lead but no heheh!! :twisted: i keep p1 ,then i start to do my little race whit out pushin too much enought to open a gap on jimmy who was very on the edge congrat m8 for ur p2 :P i was quite conservatif for finishing the race after the first pit stop i was alone so i was in my world thinking at my personnel probleme even sometimes i did mistake cuz of that :D :D but im very happy cuz its the first time i have a good result here at barhain ,i want to say felicitation to the podium and all driver who finish the race and all participant cya in spain and steve b im in a hurry to see spain track im sur its the summum 8)
SteveB
NAR administrator

Post by SteveB »

So sorry to hear about your accident Mario, I hope you recover soon.
FORZA FERRARI !!

2011 NA DIV ADMIN

Christian Laforce

Post by Christian Laforce »

My engine dead.
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by Flow »

Little late, but i didnt had time to watch the replay, done now.

Qualif 2nd, witch is excellent for me. Good start, but at T1, i had to manage my turning into T1 with no slipering into Mario, so brake soon and went in corner slow, went on vibe and the vibe made me turn like on a dime and almost got stuck on it. On the accell, (edited : Jimmy) was folowing Mario on a the perfect line of driving... My finish position of race was set on that corner, 3rd, from there untill the end. I was desperately chasing (edited : Jimmy) that was few .sec per lap faster, and i did a 360 on last corner that let him escape with no more pressure on him. Carrera was catching me neer end, but was a relief that race was ending, he was closing the gap so mutch on me, and i was driving too safely to keep my 3rd.

Juan, you were the unluckiest of the race, Bilbo stuck on vibe of T1, then you Juan you bumbp Bilbo by mistake and push Bilbo out of trouble to put yourself stuck on vibe, ending your race fighting the vibe to get away... engine burn. Frustrating situation, you just save your partner ass by sacrifying yours, haaaa those Champion, they have the power of Driver #1 :mrgreen: :wink:

Carrera, yeah, on my replay, your everywere except on track for the begining of race.

Great race to all, little minor bad situation, but we still can call that race a success again.
NAR.F1 driver
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by Flow »

Hey Jimmy, i am folowing you on track verry close, and even in championship, your slightly in front of me :evil: :D 18 for you and 17 for me.
NAR.F1 driver