NAR administrator

Euro Baghrein let now how ure Race was

Post by Racer »

No race For me Visit last minute, Damed, :( :x
Mr G

Re: Euro Baghrein let now how ure Race was

Post by Mr G »

crap race for me :(

Stupid steering wheel lost its force feedback again !!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Then got a hit which did suspension on car race over 2nd corner :( (No ones fault)
NAR Vodafone McLaren Mercedes

Coffeemachine

Post by Coffeemachine »

seriously? is this nar or public? come on guys... we're better than this. When close to a car you really have to be careful, brake early leave room etc.. its not worth taking chanses, it just ends up with accidents

i mean, we've been doing so good lately :)
Last edited by Coffeemachine on 03 May 2009, 21:11, edited 1 time in total.
[12:19:47]Dropkick: somebody tried to mug me once
[12:19:59]Dropkick: but i was so drunk i did not understand
Norbi123

Post by Norbi123 »

Begining of race was brutal and full of blood, wheels and wings, even flying cars:D:D I had lucky I didn't take any damage from any one, race was quite cool until 11 lap, where I lost control on car and hited quite hard in wall , destroying suspension. That how it ends if you prepare to race only 3 days, few hours in each day, and you didn't test even once, how car handle with weared off tires:D Damm, could be a lot of points becouse of so many casaulties in front:D:D:D :twisted:

Conratz for everyone who made it to the safe end:D
dutch power
NAR administrator

Post by dutch power »

Yeah, another run trough the park. I messed up qualy, could have gotten pole because on my final hotlap i was 7tents under my own time wich would let to a possible pole lap however someone chatted and i got completly distracted by that and crashed the car.

Then race i had a mediocre start, went safely on the outside trough t1 when suddenly a car flew over my cockpit and i was like omg here we go again. Lucklily somehow i dont know how i didnt caught up damage there wich i thought i had . I tried to keep up with the guys in front but it was just a race i couldnt do anything because i didnt practiced enough for it. I stil believe pace was ok as i didnt lost that much of time trough my first stint, i lost a place to drago though after a mistake. During the first stint i noticed i wouldnt stand a chance to go for a podium as top3 was pulling away, then suddenly the Ferrari gremlins strucked again and gained 2 places and found myself back in 3th. Then i just had to get rid of Drago, i changed my strategie and added extra fuell so i could stay out on track longer for my last pistop and might be able to overtake him because of that. However during my first stop suprisingly Drago seemed to make a bad stop so i was able to get out in front of him, knowing i had a much heavier car it was just my task to stay in front and to make no big mistakes. In the end i increased the gap to around 7 seconds till the end.

Hopefuly next time i can challenge for victory, however the pace from Avatar today was killing. They call me and fredrik aliens, well then how you gonna call Avatar :mrgreen: mr God i guess. :mrgreen: incredible pace with that amount off fuell.
Regards,
Mark Aalberts

#99 Greg Moore april 22, 1975—October 31, 1999 (you will never be forgoten http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqxOecWC ... re=related)

Post by Avatar »

My race was split into two halves. The first 22 laps were extremely tough - me and Fred were matching each other very closely lap for lap. It was a lot of fun but very difficult to drive consistent at that pace.

Once Fred retired my race became much more quiet - I had a nice gap to Mark so I just tried to maintain it while looking after the car a bit more (short-shifting etc). Tried for a few quick laps on my final stint but apart from that it was quite uneventful.

Obviously I'm really happy with the win - nice to get this one after the disappointment of China.

I think only five of us finished today, so congrats to everyone who did. :)
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

2010 NA div. Admin

Post by Avatar »

kaffemaskin wrote:seriously? is this nar or public? come on guys... we're better than this. When close to a car you really have to be careful, brake early leave room etc.. its not worth taking chanses, it just ends up with accidents

I didn't see the chaos at the start but i've just watched the reply - it did look pretty crazy. I assume Max just missed his braking point and then did his best to avoid us in the corner. He went across the track just behind me so I got very lucky there, almost a total wipe out. lol
Coffeemachine

Post by Coffeemachine »

kaffemaskin wrote:seriously? is this nar or public? come on guys... we're better than this. When close to a car you really have to be careful, brake early leave room etc.. its not worth taking chanses, it just ends up with accidents

I didn't see the chaos at the start but i've just watched the reply - it did look pretty crazy. I assume Max just missed his braking point and then did his best to avoid us in the corner. He went across the track just behind me so I got very lucky there, almost a total wipe out. lol
not that one in particular, everyone can brain freeze now and then...albeit this was one of the biggest :) . But just adressing the fact that there were lots of cars crashing into each other in the first lap, i myself were hit twice.
[12:19:47]Dropkick: somebody tried to mug me once
[12:19:59]Dropkick: but i was so drunk i did not understand

Post by Avatar »

kaffemaskin wrote:

not that one in particular, everyone can brain freeze now and then...albeit this was one of the biggest :) . But just adressing the fact that there were lots of cars crashing into each other in the first lap, i myself were hit twice.
Yeah i saw another crash just after the first corner where two cars appeared to 'overlap' each other on track, and one of them was sent into the air. Not sure how that one happened. :?
Fred

Post by Fred »

This was kinda annoying for me. I started my race pretty confident that I was the heaviest of the top 3 cars, and kept a pretty good pace during the first stint. Strangely I missed out on creeping down to the 30s, but I was pretty consistent with the Orange Speed Demon beating my lap time every lap I improved mine. But then he kinda slapped me in the face by staying out for like three laps longer than me, and my race ended with a spin right into the wall after T2 on my outlap :? Given the lap times Avatar did after my pit stops I think I could have been able to retain my first place for the second stint as well, but he would have gotten the upper hand for the last stint anyhow, so I think he would have won anyway. But it would have been closer than the last races for you mate :twisted:
Great job though, your pace is super-mega.

Congrats to all finishers, cya in Alonsoland :)
Once you go Mac, you never go back.
Drago(ITA)

Post by Drago(ITA) »

As usual not a great pace , but was quite constant. Weird it took 14 seconds bot pit stops, so after first one i loose my position to Mark and i was no more able even to challenge him.
Maybe i need more practice but the old times seems to be definitely gone....
Cu on track.
Drago.
natxocc

Post by natxocc »

After first corner my car was damaged by an understanding drive totally off-road from Max R.
At the second corner my car was flying and after totally detroyed (rear wing and tyres)

I would think I am unlucky but since my 2 races, on Malaysia my car was broken on first lap I can't get any points (I only was 9th) and on Malaysia, another accident damage my car on first lap and take me at the end of the drivers, but in this case I arrive second at the end.

I don't understand why we are so agressive at the begining in all races. I think that all the condicions are to play almost a real situation and I see that some drivers are a little dangerous :wink:

This is my first league and want to enjoy, but is a little disappointing can't end a race normally.
I hope that the next race don't take me as a target :)

Congratulations to Avatar and rest of all finishers!

PD: Congrat to Kalimero for his first race and take a 4 position :D Up Up Super Aguri :lol:
Peter Sojda

Post by Peter Sojda »

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm very dissapointed because by two days (Sunday and Monday) I dont have Internet connection:( My motherfucker internet operator have some problem and I must say bye for sunday Race :/
I hope next time I have better luck :)
SCUDERIA FERRARI F1 TEAM
Max Römer

Post by Max Römer »

Guys I want to excuse me for the crash

it was a bad day i had not testet enough and was not concentradet

i had breaked to late an hit coffes car than he drove in another car and then it was a big crash
i want to excuse me for this mistake it will never happen again!
Max Römer
Red Bull