CHINA Euro Race 09 Result

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
Norbi123

Re: CHINA Euro Race 09 Result

Post by Norbi123 »

philmax wrote:
Norbi123 wrote:Well I found why I had today lap times problems >>DON'T BUY MOMO WHEEL SHIT<< I think my pedals are damaged, very often I lose 5% acceleration when I push gas pedal to max, then I need to reconect the wheel to start working well again. That happend to me today @ race, on replay without fuel I was 1km/h slower on main straigh than with with full fuel and good working pedals;/ I went after race to single player and tested the wheel, when I reconnect the wheel I was 1 sec. faster on each lap;o;/ What can I do with that, any solutions?? I've got my wheel 5 months.

:lol: hey i have one idea you take my sidewinder microshit :lol: and i take u momo oki :wink: :mrgreen:
Yea, I'm in:D I hope so your pedals are ok?:D

Post by Avatar »

Norbi123 wrote:Well if I will do that Avatar, I will lose my guaranty for the wheel? Btw I heard Saitek R660GT has very good pedals, there is no problems with them at all, and wheel is also good, what do you think about that;p

@Avatar - txns for links, I hope it will work:) I've lost 2 positions in race because of this shit, but I'm glad anyway that I made it to the end without mistakes. And I know how it hurts when you get disconnected in race:( I had it too in Australia & ROC.
It probably would invalidate your guarantee, yes. :( Is it definitely still under guarantee? If so you should try to contact Logitech - i've heard they are pretty good with replacements for their products. My pedals always developed this problem once the guarantee had run out so I had no choice but to try and fix them. It's a really annoying problem, suddenly losing full throttle and going 5 mph slower on the straights (and acceleration is also less).

I have the G25 now - these pedals seem better than the Momo pedals, however I can't be certain that i wont get the same problem again in a few months. Not sure if they are built using similar parts and design as the Momo's.

Anyway, if you do attempt to repair them yourself be very careful - you don't want to damage them even more.

Good luck.

Post by Avatar »

Norbi123 wrote:Btw I heard Saitek R660GT has very good pedals, there is no problems with them at all, and wheel is also good, what do you think about that;p
The pedals for that wheel had some very good reviews, however I found this quote in a review about the pedals,

"if you don't have a carpet you'll need some rubber feet for the pedals, 'cos it's just smooth plastic underneath. the pedals are also a little odd - what the picture doesn't convey is they are actually pretty high (10" or so), so i normally drive with my toes resting on the top and use my heel to apply pressure. it works just fine once you adjust, but it's a little wierd to start."

Most reviews are positive though, saying it is a very good wheel and pedal set for the price.
Norbi123

Post by Norbi123 »

Well I tried to fix it my self, and yes I still had my guaranty, I have to say it didn't work so I refixed it back, it shouldn't be seen that someone was doing something @ pedals so it's worth a try to send it back to my seller:D I will buy Saitek anyway, I don't need full comfort, I need good wheel with sure that I wont have any problems with it;p If they don't accept my guaranty I will sell it on auction;p
philmax

Post by philmax »

Norbi123 wrote:
philmax wrote:
Norbi123 wrote:Well I found why I had today lap times problems >>DON'T BUY MOMO WHEEL SHIT<< I think my pedals are damaged, very often I lose 5% acceleration when I push gas pedal to max, then I need to reconect the wheel to start working well again. That happend to me today @ race, on replay without fuel I was 1km/h slower on main straigh than with with full fuel and good working pedals;/ I went after race to single player and tested the wheel, when I reconnect the wheel I was 1 sec. faster on each lap;o;/ What can I do with that, any solutions?? I've got my wheel 5 months.

:lol: hey i have one idea you take my sidewinder microshit :lol: and i take u momo oki :wink: :mrgreen:
Yea, I'm in:D I hope so your pedals are ok?:D
waou its ok thx norbi :mrgreen: my pedal its a miscro shit pedal :mrgreen: :lol:
Norbi123

Post by Norbi123 »

I can sell you my wheel;p But I will buy Saitek anyway so I don't want your "microshit":P First I will try my guaranty so maybe I will be able to sell you repeired or even new one:D
philmax

Post by philmax »

Norbi123 wrote:I can sell you my wheel;p But I will buy Saitek anyway so I don't want your "microshit":P First I will try my guaranty so maybe I will be able to sell you repeired or even new one:D
:lol: thx norbi but i joking maybe this summer if u come in france maybe we can try you're ans mine wheel :mrgreen:

Post by Avatar »

Norbi123 wrote:Well I tried to fix it my self, and yes I still had my guaranty, I have to say it didn't work so I refixed it back, it shouldn't be seen that someone was doing something @ pedals so it's worth a try to send it back to my seller:D I will buy Saitek anyway, I don't need full comfort, I need good wheel with sure that I wont have any problems with it;p If they don't accept my guaranty I will sell it on auction;p
Okay, i'm sorry it didn't work. :(

I think you should definitely try contacting your seller (or logitech directly if the seller won't help) - it is a known problem with these pedals so they should replace them for you. However I don't think they make the black or red Momo wheels anymore (not sure) so you might not get the same wheel as replacement. You should demand G25 pedals instead. :P

I hope you get something sorted out.
Fred

Post by Fred »

Avatar I think you can feel safe with the G25 pedals. Every wheel I've had before the G25 has had bad pedals, from Thrustmaster to Momo. But my G25 pedals have been rock solid for 2 years now. Not a single problem thank god.
Once you go Mac, you never go back.
Norbi123

Post by Norbi123 »

If anyone will ever win 1 milion $, please buy me G25:D
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

The G25 is not that expensive when you compare it to the higher-end wheels which can easily cost 2x-3x the price of the G25...
2010 NA div. Admin
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

Please note that I have added the web-stats to my post with the replay file earlier in this thread. Enjoy!
2010 NA div. Admin
philmax

Post by philmax »

Norbi123 wrote:If anyone will ever win 1 milion $, please buy me G25:D
:lol: :mrgreen: