NA Malaysia race, post your comments here...

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
Ruben Miranda
Favorite team: Ferrari

Re: NA Malaysia race, post your comments here...

Post by Ruben Miranda »

Hello
Just for laugh :lol: :lol:
Anyone catch or see that Ferrari (I think it was a Ferrari) come flying by :lol:
I thought for sure it was going to lengthen the Straight and make it's owen t1 :lol:
Taking everyone with it. :lol:
Don't think it hit anyone but man did it fly by and slide sor a 100 feet before going in to the grass.:lol:

At that point I was holly crap I am glad it missed me and everyone.

But now that the race is over It is funny to see :lol:

Hitman 8)
I might not be fast, But I am ahead of you.
Ruben Hitman Miranda
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

Okay, since everyone is going on with apologies, it's my turn now...

I haven't looked at my own replay yet but I have to apologize for locking the wheels while entering T2 from the inside on lap 1. My little slide caused a small pileup with the guys behind and I can only hope nobody got major damage as a result. :oops: I may also have had some minor "rubbing" while passing (or trying to pass) a few of you, sorry for that too.

I'll get more specific after I have watched the replay as the race is now just a blur in my memory. It was just one of those races when you feel it could just go very well and you end up doing (relatively) bad all race long. In this respect, I was *VERY* surprised to end up with a podium finish. I'll take the points but I can't be proud of my driving because I could have done so much better (not for the result but for my driving). Still, I had some enjoyable battles with many of you (I had no choice since I got last position after just a few turns due to a spin), thanks to all those involved.

Thanks also to everyone who raced, larger grids sure make things a lot more lively! 8)
2010 NA div. Admin
Steve

Post by Steve »

You and I had a pretty good battle there for a few laps Bilbo, until I took a little detour, haha, but it was fun while it lasted !! Unfortunately, that was the only time on track that I had much company...
I may be slow, but at least I'm consistantly slow !
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by Flow »

Hey, to who can i apologize? Please i want to apologized to someone... lol Ha! shit yes, i had to get rid of my earphone, i was only hearing Flavio shitting in the radio, YOU MUST PASS JIMMY OR IL KICK YOUR ASS, shit, my ass still hurts!

I didnt watch the replay, il do it this weekend, but i like the chalenge of having little contact at start, adding more to the pressure of not knowing if the car was going to stop or make it to the end.

Boon, yeah, i had few HO SHIT! played with trottle and fas and wheell leftrighrleftright and OUF! save it, ask Xzwins, he hate me for that, i practice i often did some 360 and catch it back and still stay in front of him, he becomes all RED :evil: when i do that, hahaha

Rosale, np about what hapend, even if i take it realy seriously on track, i'm there for the fun of racing! and when i prefer those incident more than a lonly race. As you can see, i dont mind loosing position at begining, alot drop like dead fly in front ( :mrgreen: ) so i prefer loose 2-3 position and later, i just need to wave them HI! when they are splat in a wall or just eating grass on the side :lol: :wink: but honestly, i hate passing a front driver cause he mistake, the fight with jimmy, that was pure chalenge + the fact that i was pushing to come back in front of him after his pit, i knew that it was going to be close.

PS : Thank your Carrera, il send your money by paypall, wow that was nice, no one seen that i paid you to revenge me on steveB, HEHE! :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:
NAR.F1 driver