Are you a spam bot?: No

AUTRALIA EURO RACE RESULT

Post by Flow »

Australia09 Euro race feedback, post your comment here :
NAR.F1 driver
Coffeemachine

Re: AUTRALIA EURO RACE RESULT

Post by Coffeemachine »

great great race, well....until my wheel and pedals decided to freeze after 20ish laps. it feels kinda hopeless when the throttle is stuck flat out while the wheel isnt moving when you're heading towards a wall :(
too bad, think i could have held that 2nd place and had quite a margin down to mr. drive through penalty mark :) although avatar seems to be flying atm ! anyway, i had shitloads of wing so really no chanse to overtake anyone...which was kinda annoying, but made for some great fun following ppl. We where pascal, me, avatar and mark all squeezed up for the first stint. Threw in some 90ish ltr at the first pitstop to try and leapfrog in the second round, but yeah...time to finally buy a new wheel i guess.
[12:19:47]Dropkick: somebody tried to mug me once
[12:19:59]Dropkick: but i was so drunk i did not understand
philmax

Post by philmax »

:( bad race 3/4 of race its ok for me

after a beautiful battle with norbi and then pietr, I made my quiet race when I have stays to strike by Pascal whereas I to let it pass with mark for a blue flag, I do not understand what it is to pass, I am too much to disgust
Norbi123

Post by Norbi123 »

.......one more time this shit will happen to me and i quit......
dutch power
NAR administrator

Post by dutch power »

Not to bad season start this time, normaly im much more worse on the first race of the new season. Well lets start with the qualification, i screwed it up big time i dint got my setup right as i was having to much off understeer and locked up the front brakes frequently. I was already on track so there was not much to change anymore as it is parc fermee, i only changed the brake balance little bit wich seemed to help a bit for the locking.

Then for race, im happy with the race start got nice trough T1 and first laps had to settle in 6th i think following a bunch of drivers. It turned out that i had the lowest downforce from all so during the stint i managed to overtake some drivers. Made also some small mistakes during the stints, and in 2nd stint i actualy banged the wall with the rear end damaging, it had a little effect so i turned off repair damage for the pitstops to prevent a long pitstop.

BUt in the pit i totaly overshot the pitslot and that costed me a lot of time, at that point avatar was 1 second behind me, after both pitstops i was 17 secs behind him. So eventualy that bad pitstop costed me a lot of time, in the last stint i just cruised it home. I think i could have had 2nd place, 3th im also happy with. Next time i will make sure that i sort out my race setup properly, Frederik was already talking about a tyre fuel saving race next time you have to go flat out m8 :twisted: :wink:
Regards,
Mark Aalberts

#99 Greg Moore april 22, 1975—October 31, 1999 (you will never be forgoten http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqxOecWC ... re=related)
Racer
NAR administrator

Post by Racer »

yEAAAA,

Great race all, it was good,

had a good start manege to pass some, and stay behind Norbi a bit, than sudenly my Race frozed screen went black, hit the brakes and push the neutral button, hope it comes back, and yez, but when it come back 2 or 3 pass me and Aa7on was breating heavy wind in my neck, manege to loose him, after that was surviving make some silly mistakes, was in 4 loose wing, and G25 manege to take my 4t place damed, :lol:

well good start p5 nice, :mrgreen:

lets go to Malesya,
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

Congrats to all who finished 8) and better luck next time to the others! :wink:
2010 NA div. Admin
SteveB
NAR administrator
Favorite team: Ferrari

Post by SteveB »

CONGRATS to all who finished hope you have better luck in Malaysia :)
FORZA FERRARI !!

2011 NA DIV ADMIN

Post by Avatar »

It's nice to finally get my first full distance race out the way.

I was obviously very pleased with qualifying, but my race didn't go according to plan.

I made a terrible start - I have to admit that I hadn't done a single practice start before qualifying because I thought we were allowed to use launch control (like in ROC). Anyway, I lost 2 places at the start and then lost a further place to Mark after a few laps. I had some really close battles with Pascal and Mark but it was very hard to overtake.

I eventually got back up to third place but then i spun and lost my front wing - I had to pit for a new one which obviously took some time. I came out in 4th place (if i remember correctly) and had to try and work my way back up. I passed Pascal when we both suddenly came up to a back-marker (I got lucky in other words), and then i had to catch Mark. I couldn't overtake Mark on the track but I managed to do it when he pitted as I had 2 extra laps of fuel.

I came out in second place after my second pit stop but I was over 30 seconds behind Fred. I did my best to put some pressure on but I couldn't really do anything to catch him - I finished in second.

I'm happy with my race overall, just a bit disappointed in my start off the line and the mistake which cost me my front wing.

Grats to Fred for putting in a great performance and to everyone who finished the race. :)
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

The server replay and results files can be downloaded here:

Qual results: http://nar.kicks-ass.org:8086/narresult ... a_Qual.xml
Race results: http://nar.kicks-ass.org:8086/narresult ... a_Race.xml
Replay: http://nar.kicks-ass.org:8086/narresult ... tralia.zip (16.7MB)
League stats: Click here.
Web-stats: Click here for stats!
Last edited by Bilbo on 22 Apr 2009, 04:36, edited 1 time in total.
2010 NA div. Admin
Mr G

Post by Mr G »

Well what should of been a bad race turned out good :D

Had been really ill all weekend so hadnt practice, still felt bad when racing.
Made a great start but then relised the force feedback wasnt working had a really loose wheel not good :(
made few places in first turn then few turns later trying to cope with wheel i braked a bit late and ran wide on to the grass dam wheel :evil:
Got back on track and was behind piotr managed to get buy and pull a slight gap then on first pit stop i spun just before entering pit slightly hitting wall :( Had my pit stop came out behind piotr and ingo kept pushing managed to get back past piotr on second pit stops and i was catching ingo. I had settled for 5th then ingo lost a wing and 4th place was mine thank you very much job done :D .

Not a bad race after all :lol:

Well done fred and to all other finishers
Great race good to be back on track

G25
NAR Vodafone McLaren Mercedes

Peter Sojda

Post by Peter Sojda »

First stint was very good in my execution. However, I have make mistake during rally drive for pitstop and I have impacted to wall and I have damaged suspenssion. I have stood in box 55 seconds. Unfortunately, then, bolide twisted in all the time of right and I lost 4-5 seconds on every lap. So, I could only look as G25 leaves me. I have lose 4 place through error.
Congratulations for everyone who finished race, and good luck in Malaysia :D

How use this XML files ??? There is many figure but this is nosens for me :D. Race reports will never be available :( ? That was great
SCUDERIA FERRARI F1 TEAM
Fred

Post by Fred »

Wow first race of the season finished. The start was better than expected for my part. I thought that if I was first through the first corner I would be able to control the race pretty well, which turned out to be the case. Avatar who made a fantastic qualifying got a bad start so Pascal was behind me for the first laps.
I saved the engine and tyres for while and suddenly I saw Mark was up in second which made me reconsider my strategy for the race hehe ;) Thought he would catch me if I didn't push,but obviously he had the wrong setup from what he said afterwards :P
Only issue in the race was an off track excursion in T1 where I placed two wheels on the grass when braking and turning, but I managed to save it luckily. From there on it was just about bringing it home in a safe way.

But I guess that was the last time this season I could play it safe, considering Avatars blistering pace and Marks upcoming challenge :) Malaysia will be highly interesting without a doubt :) Looking forward to it.
Well done to all!
Once you go Mac, you never go back.
Peter Sojda

Post by Peter Sojda »

http://files.filefront.com/Program+do+t ... einfo.html
There is link to rfactorparser1.1, maybe we can use this for web race stats? I check this, and everything looks good, unfortunetly this aren't show number of pitstops and fuel %
SCUDERIA FERRARI F1 TEAM
Jackson

Post by Jackson »

holy moly
ok, lets start with the qualy, avatar did an awesome time wich i didnt expect :) my time wasnt so good, anyway freds time was too far away from my best one .

start was quite nice, got avatar...but then, my pace was really bad, seems i had lower wings then avatar so it was pretty hard to overtake me, had some nice fights with him but after all that pressure he did on me it was predictable that im gonna do a mistake ;) and a bunch of drivers overtook me :(
but i thought...stay focus and just do your race, its melbourne so they will retier :P
i totaly messed up the pitstops
second stop was hot....mark was in pit and he had a problem....i went too fast into my pit so i had to put the reverse in^^ lost some secosnd so i wasnt able to pass mark
after that it seems i was a bit faster then mark, so i trierd to push to pass him on track

but, in lap...44? donno, it got a focken crash to desktop ARGH :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil:

anyway it was a nice race till my crash

congrats to my teammate :)
and gratz to all other drivers who manged to finish on that damn track :)

cya in malaysia
take care of your asses :P

ps
a7eon NEVER SAW IN TV HOW TO BE LAPPED?
Jim Parisis

Post by Jim Parisis »

Congratulations to all of you guys who managed to finish the race! You can't even imagine how much I wanted to be there with you! Especially congrats to my teammate, Mark, for 3rd place! Keep our team up m8 and I'll be with you soon! FredN nice win man! Bye!
Every Man for Himself
Drago(ITA)

Post by Drago(ITA) »

i had a decent qualy, but go under 1:28 was too difficult for me.
My pace was the same as in practice (not that fast :) )but i had mutch more problems to control the car, and i had also a decent position till i kissed the wall :oops: .
Congrat to all who finished the race and hope to be again as fast as i was last years to at least try to challenge those aliens :)

PS: i was not able to change brake balance from inside the car during race; but it was possible in a test i did with Ingo. It was only a problem of mine or the server was set like that??
SteveB
NAR administrator
Favorite team: Ferrari

Post by SteveB »

We are using PARC FERME Drago so when Qualifying once you do 1 timed lap your settings are locked.
FORZA FERRARI !!

2011 NA DIV ADMIN