Is it possible to join league?

Public topics, anyone can read/write.

Is it possible to join league?

Post by Avatar »

I'm new to online racing so i'm not sure how a league works, but I would like to drive in a league that follows the real F1 season.

I looked at your main page about the rFactor mods and it seems you have different mods for American and Euro driver? I am from england btw.

The real F1 season doesnt start for a few months but I thought i should apply early. :) Plus i need to get mods sorted out if I am allowed to join.

Thanks.
Racer
NAR administrator

Re: Is it possible to join league?

Post by Racer »

Avatar wrote:I'm new to online racing so i'm not sure how a league works, but I would like to drive in a league that follows the real F1 season.

I looked at your main page about the rFactor mods and it seems you have different mods for American and Euro driver? I am from england btw.

The real F1 season doesnt start for a few months but I thought i should apply early. :) Plus i need to get mods sorted out if I am allowed to join.

Thanks.
Hi Avatar,

Welcome to Narleague,
2008 season is over, but we still gonna do some races, 14 December we have ROC Race, Both NA and EURO Division will Race together, Maybe u can join us, we are gonna use the MMG PE with updated Physics,
here is the Link so u can read what is going on,

http://forumserver.zapto.org/NAR/viewto ... f=1&t=3171

and here u can download the Mod, http://www.f1mods.com

u can Jump in a Spyker or Honda, and do some testing with us,

and dont forget to download Relayclient, @ http://www.relay.dynip.com

here u can read the rules for racing in Narleague, http://www.noaidsracing.com/index.php?o ... Itemid=130

if u have a problem u can ask here or send me a PM,

owke thats it for now,

hope u have lots off fun here with us,

cyaa on track,

Ingo 8)
Last edited by Racer on 04 Dec 2008, 17:59, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Avatar »

thank you for reply - i am downloading the MMG PE mod now and i have installed the Relay thing. :)

I'll try it out once the mod has installed and report back here.

Post by Avatar »

I downloaded MMG PE mod.

there is settings for wings, tire selection, tire compound and traction control in the upgrade page but i don't know what settings the league uses? There is no 'off' option for the traction control setting but i thought this league is for no aids.

the mod feels good although it is very hard compared to what im used to, i just played with the fast rfactor formula IS cars before this.
Racer
NAR administrator

Post by Racer »

Avatar wrote:I downloaded MMG PE mod.

there is settings for wings, tire selection, tire compound and traction control in the upgrade page but i don't know what settings the league uses? There is no 'off' option for the traction control setting but i thought this league is for no aids.

the mod feels good although it is very hard compared to what im used to, i just played with the fast rfactor formula IS cars before this.

did u download the update?????,

and join our server see if all is owke,
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

Avatar wrote:There is no 'off' option for the traction control setting but i thought this league is for no aids.
The TC level you choose in the upgrade screen is not important as TC itself is disabled from the NAR servers. What you choose only affects the level of TC you WOULD have IF it was NOT disabled...
2010 NA div. Admin

Post by Avatar »

Bilbo wrote:
Avatar wrote:There is no 'off' option for the traction control setting but i thought this league is for no aids.
The TC level you choose in the upgrade screen is not important as TC itself is disabled from the NAR servers. What you choose only affects the level of TC you WOULD have IF it was NOT disabled...
thank you for clearing that up.