Euro Race Bahrain tell how it was for ya

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
Racer
NAR administrator

Euro Race Bahrain tell how it was for ya

Post by Racer »

yeaa Finaly points, it was a great Race, Qualy was Close time for all, :)
Last edited by Racer on 24 Nov 2008, 08:41, edited 1 time in total.
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Re: Euro Race Bahrain tell how it wa for ya

Post by Bilbo »

The server replay and results files can be downloaded here:

Qual results: http://nar.kicks-ass.org:8086/narresult ... n_Qual.xml
Race results: http://nar.kicks-ass.org:8086/narresult ... n_Race.xml
Replays: http://nar.kicks-ass.org:8086/narresult ... ahrain.zip (2.4MB, contains race and qual. replays)
Web-stats: Click here for stats!

Congrats to all who participated, it's nice to see some decent numbers at this time of year! 8)
2010 NA div. Admin
Mr G

Re: Euro Race Bahrain tell how it was for ya

Post by Mr G »

Not a good race for me :(
First i muck up qualy by spinning then try to hard. With the same fuel in practice i was a second quicker :?
But it was really close qualy which was good.
The race wasnt much better for me
I made a good start then in T1 there was cars every where so I brake early and went in to 2nd place (happy days) :D .
So I pushed hard to keep 2nd but sailsy start to catch me then he had a spin.
Kept place until pit stop thats when it went wrong I got a drive thru for speeding :evil:
That was race over I was to far back to catch I pushed like crazy then i spun :twisted:

I was happy with 5th

well done to fred for his win & to ingo for making to the end :D
NAR Vodafone McLaren Mercedes

Peter Sojda

Post by Peter Sojda »

That was my first league race and it's not good :) Too much nervous and spin and spin and spin and engine off :( Qualify are good for me. I hope next time will be better :)
Sorry for my poor english :)
SCUDERIA FERRARI F1 TEAM
Racer
NAR administrator

Post by Racer »

Piotr Sojda wrote:That was my first league race and it's not good :) Too much nervous and spin and spin and spin and engine off :( Qualify are good for me. I hope next time will be better :)
Sorry for my poor english :)

to bad Piotr,
nextime better luck, cya next Race on France,

Server is up for practice,
scuderiafn

Post by scuderiafn »

Got the pole and a great start so I was leading into T1. At the apex I heard a big SMASH behind me and suddenly G25 was up to second place. I saw that my team mate and Phil was out of the race, and then I just played it cool like a fool in a swimmingpool. A shame, it could have been a great race.

Or not, because on lap 10 or something my screen froze for about 10 seconds and I knew that it was the sign of my textures getting messed up. It happened in Q earlier too. Was pretty hard to drive at the beginning, but I got used to it. Looks like I smoked weed or something:

Well done to all finishers, and gongrats Ingo for the podium :)

Cya in France
/Fred
NAR Euro Scuderia Ferrari Marlboro # 5
Cue-bitzer hit Bådää into T1, causing Fart-in-Source to get by!
philmax

Post by philmax »

for me it was the worst race of my life after a normal start at the time of braking, no brake I crashed coffee and I am really frustrate for him , I did not understand outright what is happend me, in 3 years to nar it is the first time when I hit a another driver, I am not a kamikaze.and i think im fair.
after this incident I have try to understand and I realized a poor functioning of my brake pedal, during qualif I felt a pain with brake, but I thought that it due of full race fuel. I really srry to coffe to ruin he's race ,but its just an accident due at the bad functionnal of my brake pedal.i hoppe all understand because i know my english suck a lot :( .
srry coffe i hope u win next race .
ciao :roll:
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

scuderiafn wrote:Or not, because on lap 10 or something my screen froze for about 10 seconds and I knew that it was the sign of my textures getting messed up. It happened in Q earlier too. Was pretty hard to drive at the beginning, but I got used to it. Looks like I smoked weed or something:
I had the same thing happen to me in the NA race, quite scary moments. I was lucky that the track textures stayed mostly correct but the car was totally white and some buildings became purple. The cars stayed on the track and I could still see the brake marks on the track so I was kinda happy.
2010 NA div. Admin
Mr G

Post by Mr G »

Bilbo wrote:
scuderiafn wrote:Or not, because on lap 10 or something my screen froze for about 10 seconds and I knew that it was the sign of my textures getting messed up. It happened in Q earlier too. Was pretty hard to drive at the beginning, but I got used to it. Looks like I smoked weed or something:
I had the same thing happen to me in the NA race, quite scary moments. I was lucky that the track textures stayed mostly correct but the car was totally white and some buildings became purple. The cars stayed on the track and I could still see the brake marks on the track so I was kinda happy.

I did get it alot when i put new grahpic card in i had to turn my display settings down to stop it happening but now and again it still does that freeze then funny colours.
If anybody knows how to stop it I would be greatful :D
NAR Vodafone McLaren Mercedes

Coffeemachine

Post by Coffeemachine »

np philmax those things happen, just a shame you a car to your left otherwise you might have been able to aim away from the apex. anyay, i think i would have had a good run on fred into T3 cause i was building up for that during my run through half of t1 :)
[12:19:47]Dropkick: somebody tried to mug me once
[12:19:59]Dropkick: but i was so drunk i did not understand