EURO BAHRAIN RACE NOVEMBER 23rd

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
scuderiafn

EURO BAHRAIN RACE NOVEMBER 23rd

Post by scuderiafn »

Hi Euro guys!

Like Flow said, it's better to start a new thread to get your attention :)

Any Euro driver who is interested to race the Bahrain Race this coming Sunday, please answer this thread so wew can see how many we are.

Cya,
Fred
NAR Euro Scuderia Ferrari Marlboro # 5
Cue-bitzer hit Bådää into T1, causing Fart-in-Source to get by!
philmax

Re: EURO BAHRAIN RACE NOVEMBER 23rd

Post by philmax »

:D its ok for me this sunday ,but please don't change version of track every days :?
Coffeemachine

Post by Coffeemachine »

its ok with me IF we just the NORMAL SIMPLE RFT version that everyone has. i tested it and its good (actually very good). im not 100% sure i can make it, but i think/hope i can
[12:19:47]Dropkick: somebody tried to mug me once
[12:19:59]Dropkick: but i was so drunk i did not understand
Mr G

Post by Mr G »

I will be there :D
NAR Vodafone McLaren Mercedes

Jackson

Post by Jackson »

spin that shit :D
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by Flow »

If you are only 5 drivers, like we were on our last race, we did only 50% of race lenght with 1 mandatory pit stop. You can decide it in server when you will see how many you are in server, but you need all driver present in server aprouval to do that. Cause if you loose 1-2 driver in race, a full 1.5 hour is a little lonely with 2-3 drivers left alone on track. :D
NAR.F1 driver
Sibelius19

Post by Sibelius19 »

Hi, this is Erick (I am clarifying because my user name is Sibelius19)
if I could afford all the stinkin' programs to get driving, I'd get things set up to at least practicce with you guys, but all I have is the stock F1C game. what's this new program everyone is using? RFactor?
SteveB
NAR administrator
Favorite team: Ferrari

Post by SteveB »

Sibelius19 wrote:Hi, this is Erick (I am clarifying because my user name is Sibelius19)
if I could afford all the stinkin' programs to get driving, I'd get things set up to at least practicce with you guys, but all I have is the stock F1C game. what's this new program everyone is using? RFactor?
Hi Eric,

rFactor sim racing game was released in 2006 (if I remember correctly) and has a much better net code than F1 Challenge that is why we switched.
rFactor has alot more to offer with moding than F1 Challenge and graphics wise is way better too.
I have privided you with the link to download rFactor you have to download version 1255 FULL INSTALL, once it is installed and you run the game for the first time it will ask you to purchace the game so you can get the licence to unlock it.

http://www.rfactor.net/index.php?page=downloads

Once you have done that go to our NEW web site http://www.noaidsracing.com scroll to the bottom and you will see 2008 mod there you will find the links to both mods NAR used for the 2008 season Euro used F1FRT08 mod and NA Division used MMGF107 mod

This link will bring you to the rFactor Central web site where you will find a TON of stuff that has been added to the game.These are not manditory add ons but personal preference add ons.
2 add ons that are very popular are the SPOTTER and TV STYLE add ons....the SPOTTER is your pit crew talking to you during a race giving you information about your cars performance, tire wear, brakes etc.....it also has voice activation with key words you say your pit crew will give you certain info...such as....if you say DAMAGE your pit crew will give you a damage report on your car.
The TV STYLE add on is a graphic update which gives you a RPM THROTTLE and BRAKE graphic like the real F1 you see on TV and shows the leaders on the left side of the screen as they cross the start/finish line.

http://www.rfactorcentral.com/index.cfm

What I have explained here is a very small bit to what is available for rFactor.

Hope this helps you and if you need anymore help with anything.....ask away :)

Steve B
FORZA FERRARI !!

2011 NA DIV ADMIN

Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

Hi Eric, also, just to let you know that the season is now over with the last race. As you know, the winter is more the 'OFF' time of the league. But it is also the best time to get some adaptation to the new game and the occasion is excellent to practice (even if you dont need that mutch :wink: ) but you can be surprise, cause some fast driver went completely slow with new mod and vice-versa. Hope that you rfactor + mmg will fit your driving style.

Have fun with it, we do!
NAR.F1 driver
scuderiafn

Post by scuderiafn »

Flow wrote: Cause if you loose 1-2 driver in race, a full 1.5 hour is a little lonely with 2-3 drivers left alone on track. :D
That has been the hard reality for us this season :P
Racer
NAR administrator

Post by Racer »

Server is up,

Edit

the F1RFT Bahrain is loaded now on the Server, Have fun
Last edited by Racer on 18 Nov 2008, 20:06, edited 1 time in total.
Coffeemachine

Post by Coffeemachine »

whyyyy whyyyyy why dont we just use the track we have?
its really good, no prolems at all?
everyone has the rft version, its the same as CTDP, it looks great and handles great. pliiiiiiiiiiis
SteveB
NAR administrator

Post by SteveB »

Kaff the BAHRAIN track in the RFT track pack is an MMG track.
I downloaded thier trackpack last night and looked at all of them.

My version isn't that bad man sheeeesh since most of the public comunity uses them.

I would like to know what is so bad about it??????????????????

edit: Both CTDP and my version of BAHRAIN are F1C conversions, as for the handling it is all in your head....the grip values are in the TDF file and both have the same grip values. The only difference are the textures that make the tracks look different.
Up to you EURO guys what you want to race on for me it doesn't matter, I just wanted to give you the facts.
Attachments
RFT_SakhirThmb.jpg
RFT_SakhirThmb.jpg (120.84 KiB) Viewed 6526 times
FORZA FERRARI !!

2011 NA DIV ADMIN

Coffeemachine

Post by Coffeemachine »

Steve B wrote:Kaff the BAHRAIN track in the RFT track pack is an MMG track.
I downloaded thier trackpack last night and looked at all of them.

My version isn't that bad man sheeeesh since most of the public comunity uses them.

I would like to know what is so bad about it??????????????????

edit: Both CTDP and my version of BAHRAIN are F1C conversions, as for the handling it is all in your head....the grip values are in the TDF file and both have the same grip values. The only difference are the textures that make the tracks look different.
Up to you EURO guys what you want to race on for me it doesn't matter, I just wanted to give you the facts.

that wasnt the issue, im sure they are both good.

but i see no point in downloading a track when we alredy have a good one, and we wont have to worry about fuel calibrations or anyting. If we all have it, and its working, why download another one?. thats why my point a few post above was : great, lets use the one we have so we wont have to waste time downloading and fiddeling. PLUS if anyone joins the game with RFT; they wont get a MM and can actually drive with us. please can we use the RFT one, i dont want to wait half an hour for megaupload to download it.
scuderiafn

Post by scuderiafn »

The RFT version is the CTDP version, I removed all other Bahrains to test the RFT, and it was exactly the CTDP version for me. To keep it as simple as possible we could go for the RFT version, we won't need a fuel fix (if that is needed, I don't know) and everyone in the Euro League seems to have it already. Not that your track is bad in any way Steve, but it will be much more simple for everyone if we use RFT.

But the most important thing is to decide it now so we won't get a new version the day before the race or something.

And what Coffee said is also good, about others who want to join. I bet we could get some more drivers if we stick with RFT.
SteveB
NAR administrator

Post by SteveB »

oh, my apologies Kaff I see your point. :)
FORZA FERRARI !!

2011 NA DIV ADMIN

scuderiafn

Post by scuderiafn »

And my apologies for writing almost the exact same thing as Kaffe. LOL :P
philmax

Post by philmax »

i just test this track this evening and damm what bump bump bump bumping track its hard to driving in this track :shock: its my point of wiew to :wink:
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

At least it will be fair for all, you will all drive same track :wink:
NAR.F1 driver