It's Erick, where have I been?

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
Sibelius19

It's Erick, where have I been?

Post by Sibelius19 »

I've traversed the deepest recesses of the mind in an insane asylum and the lived to tell my tail. No, not really.
I became frustrated with racing and I left for a long time. I am not coming back yet. my Computer sucks, and I have crap wheel, and no money, no time, and so on. I just wanted to say hi to everyone so that you know I haven't forgotten about you. How is the racing? It's awesome that you guys are still up and running, and you seem stronger than ever--at least the website would make it appear so.
Where are you Meo?
Take care! Maybe I'll be back on soon, or maybe 15 years from now, one never knows. I'm a ghost.
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Re: It's Erick, where have I been?

Post by Bilbo »

Wow. Nice surprise! Nice of you to stop by your old family! :lol:

Some things change, some others don't...
2010 NA div. Admin
aawil

Post by aawil »

Ah my old teammate. Nice to hear from you man. :)
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by Flow »

Hi! nice to have some news. Life goes on everywhere for everyone, things cant stay as they are for eternity, we just hope that it goes better and better. Take care of you.
NAR.F1 driver
Steve

Post by Steve »

Good to hear from ya Erick, hope to see you on track soon m8 !
I may be slow, but at least I'm consistantly slow !
Sibelius19

Post by Sibelius19 »

Hey Bilbo, Steve, Flow and aawil!
It's good to hear from you. How is everyone doing? Do you guys have facebook or anything?
Who are the fastest drivers these days? Who's left? Who's still here?

You remember when I had those back problems and shoulder problems?
I never was able to get that resolved. Now I still have remnents of the problems, but it has gotten better on its own. Genetically, I just have a bad back. But I think my left should nerve problem was created from undisciplined racing--sitting on the chair for a few hours without getting up. I should have been taking breaks! Now I am suffering long-term consequences. Frustrating! I'm such an idiot.

I was pretty cocky back then. I see some of my old posts and I see that I was full of myself. How did you guys put up with me?

I really hope some day I am able to continue racing--either on the computer or in real.
I was kidding that I might not come back and respond. I will keep in touch from now on.
Sibelius19

Post by Sibelius19 »

and I see you have the same "ass" avatar Steve :lol:
Steve

Post by Steve »

Sibelius19 wrote:and I see you have the same "ass" avatar Steve :lol:
no need to change perfection eh? haha That is Veronica Zemanova by the way, google her if you want some serious eye candy, hubba hubba !!!
I may be slow, but at least I'm consistantly slow !
mario proietti jr

Post by mario proietti jr »

hi guys :D
its been a while that i dint come i miss u all and i hope to cu on track soon fellas for fun race
evertin is fine here i just finish building up my new cockpit gtr3 hehe familly is great, job too and health too :D i hope to have some news from u all soon cya my good friend
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

Hey Mario! Good to hear that everything is going well for you and your family! 8)

Feel free to come back whenever you feel like it (we'll soon have the winter fun events going on, good no-pressure racing fun)! Wouldn't it be nice if you happened to come back with Erick! Now, I'd almost be ready to pay to see you two drive against each other! (because if you were to drive TOGETHER, no other team would have any chance :shock: ).
2010 NA div. Admin
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by Flow »

Hi Mario, i will maybe start to construck a seat to driver in the winter. il check back member that post their seats to give me some ideas. i think yours was interesting, buit with ABS tubing is cheap. Wood also, but alot heavier.

Yeah Eric, i work on computer 5 days per weeks + racing sometime on weekends, and you MUST get up at least a MINIMUM of 5 min per hours to walk few minutes (more is better). You need to be seated corectely, no legs cross, back at 90 degree, arms at good level of keyboard, and all our problem with racing with a wheel is having the keyboard at good place.

This week i have torn a muscle on my up left leg, happy that the season is over. But it is recovering good up to now.
NAR.F1 driver
dutch power
NAR administrator

Post by dutch power »

Hia Erick nice to hear something from you m8. :) I hope someday wll be able to battle on track again, and spend some time challenging eachother just like we did in the old FTL days. and here ofcourse. Take care m8 and drop by once in a while. 8)
Regards,
Mark Aalberts

#99 Greg Moore april 22, 1975—October 31, 1999 (you will never be forgoten http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqxOecWC ... re=related)
mario proietti jr

hi guys :D
damn m8
ive just finish my new cockpit i name it GTR3 i just dunno how to put a pic in the forum so u can see what it look like but its a lot lot better then the one in abs OMG ill send it to steve b so he maybe can put it here cya good fellas and we will see each other on track soon
SteveB
NAR administrator
Favorite team: Ferrari

Post by SteveB »

Hi Guys,

Mario asked me to post these pics of his cockpit.

WELL DONE Mario......Does this mean you will be even faster now ??????
LOL jk buddy.

I see your son is ready to take your seat.....LOL :)
Attachments
PB180019.JPG
PB180019.JPG (33.16 KiB) Viewed 5968 times
PB200003.JPG
PB200003.JPG (24.23 KiB) Viewed 5970 times
PB230004.JPG
PB230004.JPG (33.73 KiB) Viewed 5968 times
FORZA FERRARI !!

2011 NA DIV ADMIN

mario proietti jr

nooo m8 loll it doesnt make me faster :lol: i wish but its not and these pic dont show the final version of the cockpit it was under construction when i send it to steve b just to showed up what it look like atm there is some up date comin up ,i have some new idea hehe
and about my son lmaof ,,, u see is face omg what a bad monster he is ahahahah cya soon guys
Sibelius19

Post by Sibelius19 »

Hey Guys, just dropping in to say hi again!
Hey Dutch, hey Mario. So I've never raced with you Mario? I'd love to race with you.
yeah Mark, it would be awesome to come on track with you again. I miss it so much. I still have a passion for racing. Just can't pursue it right now. I miss you guys!