NA Brazil race, post your comments here...

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
Bilbo
NAR administrator

NA Brazil race, post your comments here...

Post by Bilbo »

The server replay and results files can be downloaded here:

Qual results: http://nar.kicks-ass.org:8086/narresult ... L_Qual.xml
Race results: http://nar.kicks-ass.org:8086/narresult ... L_Race.xml
Replays: http://nar.kicks-ass.org:8086/narresult ... BRAZIL.zip (10.6MB, contains race and qual. replays)
Web-stats: Click here for stats!
Last edited by Bilbo on 03 Nov 2008, 04:41, edited 1 time in total.
2010 NA div. Admin
SteveB
NAR administrator
Favorite team: Ferrari

Re: NA Brazil race, post your comments here...

Post by SteveB »

I can't get into the server so it looks like my race is done.

Getting a join timed out.
FORZA FERRARI !!

2011 NA DIV ADMIN

Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

All is fine for us on the server, all I can think of is try again... :?
2010 NA div. Admin
Ruben Miranda

Post by Ruben Miranda »

Hi
I probably should not be posting here but I am just trying to help.

and not that you are stupid or anything of the kind and I know you know the P/w.

But just in case
I remember and recently on another server I was going to
I was getting the time out when in fact I was putting the wrong p/w in or writing it wrong but
it did not say wrong password it said server time out.
I have seen this since the last RF update.

In anycase just in case try it again and double check your p/w.
Ohhhhhhhh Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
In my case I had case lock in :oops: my first thought dam I am a dumb ass LMAO

Hitman
I might not be fast, But I am ahead of you.
Ruben Hitman Miranda
SteveB
NAR administrator

Post by SteveB »

Hi Hitamnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Ya I double checked that too heheheheeee

I rebooted my PC and modem and all was good.

As for my Race and Qualy they both STUNK so think I will call it quits for this season.

Congrats to Bilbo for the win and the rest who finished.

GOOD LUCK at SINGAPORE !!!!
FORZA FERRARI !!

2011 NA DIV ADMIN

Steve

Post by Steve »

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I finally finished a race !!! haha. Congrats to Bilbo for a great win, gonna be exciting on the last race, 1 point between 1st and 2nd !!! I just hope someone can make a Singapore track that doesn't crash my game, lol
I may be slow, but at least I'm consistantly slow !
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

For once, I don't have much to say. 8)

I was pleased with my qualification and I did not really expect to do that well with a heavy fuel load. I was even happier when I repeated almost the same time early in the race while I had Flow in my ass. Flow was stuck there since the start and I was VERY relieved when I could get a 2-3 seconds gap after about 5 laps. After that, the gap kept increasing so I could relax a bit and do less violent downshifts to try to protect my engine a bit. Other than Flow not wanting to go away at the start, I was pretty much by myself for all of the race and I could make a pretty much perfect race, driving-wise. No spins, no scares, no brain fade, no nothing. I don't do that kind of race very often, unfortunately...

Congrats to my teammate who respected the team ord...ehhh...showed initiative by overtaking Flow near the end of the race to finish 2nd and bring the driver's championship to only 1 point going to the last race. 8) Of course, the constructor's championship is already won by McLaren. :P Thanks Juan! :wink:

Congrats to all who finished and see you at Singapore!
2010 NA div. Admin
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by Flow »

I was hoping to qualif 4th. Finaly i end up 2nd and close to Bilbo Pole time. At that moment, i didnt knew how i did it. I had only 30 laps of practice, and it was before the race, had to work alot in past weeks. I was lucky to know this track and coulds race it eyes closed.

I went in T1 so safely that i was only able to save my 2nd and do nothing on Bilbo. With 6 drivers on track, you take it easy. I pushed behind Bilbo and was trying different driving line, with no success, i was loosing Bilbo. After 10 laps, i did a mistake with my trottle and my front grip at exit of T1 and lost front wing. Exit pit last, changed my 3 stop stratety to a 2, but with 2 stints of 30 laps fuel... ouf! was not easy. Around 1/3 of race, i finaly find out where to pass and started to do PB and lower fastest laps few time. Too bad i didnt find it before. i was pushing and didnt worried alot, cause i was shure that Bilbo was going to mistake, and NO, he did a perfect race :( :wink: Congratulations for that.

Aaron exit pit in front of me, and i had a great battle neer end. That fight cause Juan in back of me to catch up. Aaron went wide and 1 corner, i was sad to pass him too easy at that moment. I tried to push to close the 37 sec lead with Bilbo, but that cause my death, i didnt want to do a Hamilton and sit on my ass and wait the race to finish. 2 spun and the +2sec in front of Juan end up in a -7sec behind him. I pushed alot and coundt come back on him, and we had a good fight also.

I was even not shure to finish the race, because i crossed the finish line with 3 liters of fuel in my car... it was time that the race end, i was not shure to complete my last lap.
NAR.F1 driver