yeaa great race for me untill Engine dies, :(
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Re: Euro Race China let now how ure race was

Post by Bilbo »

The server replay and results files can be downloaded here:

Qual results: http://nar.kicks-ass.org:8086/narresult ... a_Qual.xml
Race results: http://nar.kicks-ass.org:8086/narresult ... a_Race.xml
Replays: http://nar.kicks-ass.org:8086/narresult ... _China.zip (11.6MB, contains race replay only)
Web-stats: Click here for stats!
2010 NA div. Admin
Max Römer

Post by Max Römer »

It was a good race for me i drove slowly because i didn't want that my engine blow up
but my strategie didn't work i had fuel for 6 laps for a good qualy lap
but i was at 3 position after the start.
then after pit stop i was at 7. position and worked me to place 3 but then i was in pit again and then pascal overtook me

fourth position is ok i think

great race guys
Max Römer
Red Bull
scuderiafn

Post by scuderiafn »

I had a good qualifying, which was enough to get pole ahead of my team mate. Hoped for a good start once again, but lost out into T1 and was second.
I overtook Kaffe into T3, which was totally unexpected :P but at the back straight he got a great exit while i stayed in 6th gear way to long when changing through the race menus, and a great late braking by Kaffe made him get past me again. On lap two I tried an overtaking move a la Hamilton in Japan on Kimi, which fortunately didn't cause a collision :P

Being second was not good for my race since I needed to pull a gap in the beginning with my 3 stop strategy, but on lap 3 I think it was, Ron Dennis shouted very loud in Coffee's radio, which made him spin out of T2. Very unnecessary by Ron. That got me back in the lead and I could start to make better lap times.

The pit stops took very long time, about 30 seconds, so I didn't think I would be able to win when I was 20 seconds behind after my first stop. I continued to push all I had, and it worked out in the end.
Nice race really, great by all finishers. A shame for you Ingo with your engine, hope for better luck in Brazil!

Hope to see you all there :)
Cheers,
Fred
NAR Euro Scuderia Ferrari Marlboro # 5
Cue-bitzer hit Bådää into T1, causing Fart-in-Source to get by!
Coffeemachine

Post by Coffeemachine »

i had a good Q that put me only a few tenths after my three stopping teamm8, although i didnt know it at the time. The start was good, but i defended poorly into the hairpin after the first complex and fred passed me on the outside line. I took p1 back at the braking into the last hairpin, and held p1 for a few laps before stupidly spinnin exiting the first complex. After that i was loosing out a few tenths, not realizing fred was three-stopping i pushed too hard and wore out the tyres, resulting in a spin. After that i slowed down and cought up with fred after his 2nd pitstop, being 2 secs behind and thinking he was done in the pits, i started pushing big time to at least get a little fight going - and spun again. Stupid of me, cause i ended up not far behind him after his last pitstop....so nicely executed race by fred, great win, and a mediocre performance from me - had i stayed cool i would have had the speed to win.

great driving everyone, we almost got all the cars to finish - unlucky ingo got stuck a long way into the gp with a blown engine.
[12:19:47]Dropkick: somebody tried to mug me once
[12:19:59]Dropkick: but i was so drunk i did not understand
Mr G

Post by Mr G »

I had a ok race, I think I could of gone quicker but I wanted to make sure I finished.
I went for one stop which got me to third at one point but not for long.
Also my soft tyres didnt like the one stop either. :roll:

I was Happy with fifth :D

Well done to everybody & unlucky to Ingo
NAR Vodafone McLaren Mercedes

Jackson

Post by Jackson »

my quali was not bad but i think i coudl got a better time..about 5-7 tenht, i just practiced too less times.
then my start was quite ok, passed max easily...first corner, fred did a strange move so i had to brake hard to avert a crash.
i thought maybe i can catch them on the straight while they were attacking each other ^^ but max thwart my plan by hitting me..then my focus was gone and i spuned :?
but i didnt care...was a bit pissed of cause i thought it was max´s fault (it wasnt)
i overtooked ingo and g25 easaly but i spuned and i had to do it again
after some more spuns and nice fights with drago and max i went third
whatever...i saved my third place with no problems and with a gap of 35secs to max

i wanna apologize of my wide driving in the last corner..i did it servel times and i think i saved some seconds there :roll:

congrats too all finishers...nice race with some nice fights and overtakings
lets hope we´ll got the same in brazil

c ya there
:mrgreen: