for me fuji was bad, and up in the wall, :(
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Re: Euro race Fuji, let now how it was for u

Post by Bilbo »

The server replay and results files can be downloaded here:

Qual results: http://nar.kicks-ass.org:8086/narresult ... i_Qual.xml
Race results: http://nar.kicks-ass.org:8086/narresult ... i_Race.xml
Replays: http://nar.kicks-ass.org:8086/narresult ... o_Fuji.zip (7.6MB, contains race replay only)
Web-stats: Click here for stats!
2010 NA div. Admin
Jackson

Post by Jackson »

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

quali was ok....didnt get my best time, but the third positon was the best i coudl do
start was also ok...nobody passed me and i didnt got someone

i was on a onestop strategy, so i didnt pushed too hard to safe fuel fortuanly coffee did a mistake and fred overtook him
and they didnt play as a team...so it was good for me, cause fred hold coffee behind him so he lost time

i think the second place was safe for me....but my damn father played with the connection so my whole internet crashed -______________-
gratz to all finishers

cya
scuderiafn

Post by scuderiafn »

Qualifying went really well for me. I had a friend over who wanted to watch the race, and I said to him, 1.13.7 will be a very good time for me in qualifying, and that was what I got so I was pleased :)
I knew I couldn't better my time, so I didn't use all my laps in Q. I settled for second behind the Coffeemachine, who apparently knew I was on a one-stopper :P

The race then. Believe it or not, but I got a very good start and could nearly challenge my team mate for the lead right after the first corner, but I also knew I would not be able to keep him behind me for long anyway. So I decided not to make any silly attempt and settled for second and just tried to stay as close as possible to Kaff in the opening laps. I did pretty well really, but then Coffee spun and made things a little bit too easy for me!
He overtook me after some laps again, and I still wasn't sure if my strategy would play out. I didn't have a very good pace at the time. First, my car was too heavy, so I could only make 14's, and later in the stint my tires were heavily worn so I didn't get any advantage there. So I eventually decided to go for a 2-stopper, to be on safe side pace-wise. And that was it really.

Good to finally have a one-two again for the Maccas :twisted: And nice by Philmax to take third.

Cya in Shanghai?
Fred
NAR Euro Scuderia Ferrari Marlboro # 5
Cue-bitzer hit Bådää into T1, causing Fart-in-Source to get by!
Coffeemachine

Post by Coffeemachine »

all hell broke loose for me here :) Qualifying was okish and i got pole, the start was fine, and i started to pull out a gap to fred. as i guessed he was one stopping and that really wasnt the way to go here i guess :), i actually had a chanse to win this one but...yeah, i put a wheel in the astroturf and away i went..lost 10 secs there. after that i catched up fred, but his car freeze lagged and that made me spin (and scared the shit out of me as i was going through him in like 130kph :) ). After that i catched up again and passed quite quick, then i had to pit then i had to push then i made a silly misstake and the distance was the same again, then i had to pit again :) etc etc... so i went for fastest lap, but since fredrik switched strategy he got a ..what?..8 lap stint, so he snatched fast lap again :) and just to add insult to injury i made sure to hit a wall when being 15 seconds behind...and boom.

Some consolidation in overtaking my teamm8 2 times and snatching pole, but apart from that it was a kinda dizmal race this :P gotta do better in shanghai! and lets hope for more racers, we missed you max and navigator !
[12:19:47]Dropkick: somebody tried to mug me once
[12:19:59]Dropkick: but i was so drunk i did not understand
Mr G

Post by Mr G »

Not good :evil: :evil:
Lap 51 had a power cut :(

Well done to Fred , coffeemachine & Philmax :D
NAR Vodafone McLaren Mercedes

Max Römer

Post by Max Römer »