Hi from Kaali

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
Kaali

Hi from Kaali

Post by Kaali »

Hi guys

Been a long time since I posted here at NAR. HOW ARE YOU ALL GUYS DOING?? :D I am doing really fine with my girlfriend. Summer is over and it's getting real cold here and there has been snow on top of the mountains for a couple of weeks now. I really miss racing at NAR (last race was 3rd or 4th race in '06)...darn where has the time gone? Well, anyhoo. Entering April next year we will finally get a new internet connection in Greenland. A sea cable, no actually two sea cables will connect Greenland: one via Iceland and another via New Foundland, so in practice that means that we will get rid of most of the lag I experienced when playing at NAR using satellite connection. Good news, huh? Hopefully I can join racing again with this awesome league. Well, gotta go again. Take care. Did I mention I miss racing????
It's not hard, when you know how......
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Re: Hi from Kaali

Post by Flow »

Hehe, nice to cya Kaali, long time. Great news for your connection. Hope to cya on track again.
NAR.F1 driver
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

It's a bird, it's a plane, it's Kaali-man! 8)

It's good to hear things are going well for you and are even going to improve! Can't wait to have you back on track with us! :twisted:
2010 NA div. Admin
Steve

Post by Steve »

Great to hear from ya m8, hopefully we'll see you on track soon !!
I may be slow, but at least I'm consistantly slow !