Hamilton Appeal

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
nopk

Hamilton Appeal

Post by nopk »

http://www.formula1.com/news/headlines/2008/9/8417.html

I don't know about you guys, but this is enough to make me not want to watch the sport anymore.

It's such blatant Ferrari bias, and I am getting sick of it.
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Re: Hamilton Appeal

Post by Flow »

Montreal, Schumy cut the S chicane so many time that it alow him to catch up driver in P1 and pass him on the last lap. MS never got a penality even if it was clear that he gain and unfair advantage eatch time he went trought the last S at pit entrance... FerrarIA !
NAR.F1 driver
SteveB
NAR administrator
Favorite team: Ferrari

Post by SteveB »

McLAREN'S APPEAL REJECTED

You can read it all here:
http://en.f1-live.com/f1/en/headlines/n ... 5757.shtml
FORZA FERRARI !!

2011 NA DIV ADMIN

scuderiafn

Post by scuderiafn »

The penalty might have been faulty in the first place, but FIA sort of saved their own arses by not changing an already set decision, so now they at least don't look like complete idiots.
NAR Euro Scuderia Ferrari Marlboro # 5
Cue-bitzer hit Bådää into T1, causing Fart-in-Source to get by!
nopk

Post by nopk »

scuderiafn wrote:The penalty might have been faulty in the first place, but FIA sort of saved their own arses by not changing an already set decision, so now they at least don't look like complete idiots.

They just look like complete idiots for allowing inexperienced stewards to rule against non-Ferrari teams on rules they haven't enforced in the past four years.
SteveB
NAR administrator

Post by SteveB »

Well from what I heard during the race is that after Hamilton gave back the position to Kimi he wasn't supposed to attack for position till the second corner after, so he should have stayed behind Kimi until they cleared T1 then attacked and he would have been fine.

FIA rules not mine :)
FORZA FERRARI !!

2011 NA DIV ADMIN

Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

The only problem with that rule was that it was "written"/determined AFTER Hamilton got penalised. The only rule in effect at the time of the Spa race was the obscure "You have to race on the track" rule. There's no arguing that if Hamilton were to do the same move TODAY, after the rule or its FIA interpretation has been clarified, he would be guilty as hell. It was just far from that clear when it happened.

Anybody noticed how Montezimolo (Ferrari head) attended the appeal court without addressing the "judges", other than attracting their attention and making hand moves toward the big fat money suitcase he was carrying ? :wink: :lol: I'm not implying anything here, I wouldn't dare! :twisted:
2010 NA div. Admin
SteveB
NAR administrator

Post by SteveB »

LOL LOL LOL LOL
FORZA FERRARI !!

2011 NA DIV ADMIN

carrera

Post by carrera »

Hmmmmm...
I wonder what would happen if Hamilton won the championship.Would ferrari Appeal that and win with that big money suitcase Bilbo?.
How blantantly stupid do they think the public are anyway.No wonder people are stopping watching the ferrari show.I mean ...Formula 1..
carrera 8) 8) 8)
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""