Racer
NAR administrator

Euro Monza tell how it was for Ya

Post by Racer »

my race was bad, hit the wall and it wass over, :(
philmax

Re: Euro Monza tell how it was for Ya

Post by philmax »

race nomal view the error i did, in making the adjustments for my pit stop, i put 1 by mistake, therefore, i was too heavy. its bad because i was faster to training.
:D
scuderiafn

Post by scuderiafn »

Great qualifying for me. I was 2 tenths off my best time with that fuel load. Had to get a perfect lap to get that time, which doesn't happen often around Monza, so I was very pleased with it. Pascal did a great qualifying to finish right behind me. Navigator also did well in his comeback to take the third spot :)

Guess what happened at the start then :P Got off the line pretty bad this time again, but it wasn't really as bad as it looked. My wheel jerked and I ended up in the grass a little, but managed to stay off the walls, and settled in third place after a tight first corner with my one-stopping team mate :) So I chased Navigator for about two laps, who unfortunately got a little bit wide at the exit of Ascari, enabling me to get by without a big fight. Coffeemachine was very close to me in the opening laps, but I managed to stay ahead thanks to my top speed I guess.

So now I started my hunt for the German in the Toyota, not Timo Glock, but Pascal Kreischer. He was at least as fast as Timo though in the opening stage, and I had to push quite a bit to keep up with him. I found my rythm after some laps, and started closing in, and eventually Pascal spun in the difficult Lesmo 2, and I got by. Tough luck Pascal!

After this happened, I had a 13 second leaad over my team-mate, so I decided to shortshift and brake early to save my car for the remainder of the race, without giving a single thought about him being on a one-stopper :oops: I should have tried to increase the gap to at least 20 seconds, or else I would have been in trouble later in the race :P Something happened to Coffee in Ascari on lap 18 or 19 or something, so we were robbed of what could have been a great fight :)

For the remainder, I just shortshifted even more and just brought it home and finally took a win after some trouble-filled races!

Congrats to Pascal for eventually finishing in second place, and to Navigator for taking third :)

Cya all on track
//Fred
NAR Euro Scuderia Ferrari Marlboro # 5
Cue-bitzer hit Bådää into T1, causing Fart-in-Source to get by!
Jackson

Post by Jackson »

scuderiafn wrote: So now I started my hunt for the German in the Toyota, not Timo Glock, but Pascal Kreischer.
//Fred
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

realy nice report fred :)
alright....qualy was nice, didnt get my best lap....but i knew that freddy starts arent as well as my actually are ;)
k, start....puls went up to 200(??) ^^, but it was ok...and i passed fred quite easy
then i tried to push...to get a gap between me and fred....fortunately fred had a bit trouble to pass the bmw, so i got about 5 seconds
then fred was getting closer and closer.. then in lap 13 fred was almost able to cach me outa the draft
next in lesmo 2 i spuned direct into the wall, damn i left my frontwing..so i had to pit, i put my car as full as possible
after my stop i spuned two times again :oops: so i was forced to push to safe the second place
after a bunch of laps i catched navigator (realy nice fight :!: )
then was sailsy behind me...about 20secs, i had to do my second stop so i pushed again to get a gap of 25 seconds, cause i didnt know that he had to do his second stop too
after i noticed that i slowed down...and i fueled too less fuel for my last stint (10laps) so i shifted at 15k rpm...it was enough
to finish

apart from my first stint it was a great race
and i think second place was the best i could do
anyway it was realy fun :)

see u next in fuji (im trying to race there, it is my birhtday so i cant promise that i will race there :) )
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

The server replay and results files can be downloaded here:

Qual results: http://nar.kicks-ass.org:8086/narresult ... Y_Qual.xml
Race results: http://nar.kicks-ass.org:8086/narresult ... Y_Race.xml
Replays: http://nar.kicks-ass.org:8086/narresult ... Y_Race.zip (12.5MB, contains race replay only)
Web-stats: Click here for stats!
2010 NA div. Admin