Hi guys.....

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
Navigator

Hi guys.....

Post by Navigator »

Hi guys, remember me? Some of you might.....
Ik just wanted to say sorry...... I was driving in this league but had lots of issue's in that time......I was pissed of way to easy and due to problems I came less and less online.
Let me say, I should have said something here.....but I didn't.......
Reason is that (but that doens't make it right, I realise) I had a lot going on those days.....work, school from my girls, other house, problems with al these things.....I was nervous for a long time and it got to me.
Well, I shouldn't have been racing than, but it was something to get my mind off of the problems......

It goes better now, 1 of my girls had to change school and ik does her right, I changed work, I am a teacher now for automechanics and al falls into place lately.

So, I want to say sorry for all this and the way I did things.
I want to look on relay sometimes, drive with you guys for fun sometimes (of course no racing, maybe next season if there is a seat) if this is allright with you guys?
Hope you'll can forgive me, I was not doing things right, I know.......
"To finish first, you first have to finish"
Ron Dennis.
SteveB
NAR administrator
Favorite team: Ferrari

Re: Hi guys.....

Post by SteveB »

Hi Navigator,

I am very happy to hear that things are starting to go well for you.
There is no need to say your sorry we all understand that your family comes FIRST.

When ever you feel ready to come back your seat is there.
FORZA FERRARI !!

2011 NA DIV ADMIN

philmax

Post by philmax »

hi

happy to see you again here and don't worry ,all understand you're situation ,so i hoppe see you on track :D :wink:

srry for my bad english,i know :lol:
Coffeemachine

Post by Coffeemachine »

Nav, get your ass on track again! :)
You never did anyting you have to apologize about
[12:19:47]Dropkick: somebody tried to mug me once
[12:19:59]Dropkick: but i was so drunk i did not understand
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by Flow »

Dont worry Nav, lets look forward and nice to cya around again. Wish you more fun this time. If you need anything, just ask. As for Euro, dont forget they driver F1FRT and NA is using MMG. Italia (Monza) track is available here : http://forumserver.zapto.org/NAR/viewto ... 787#p32787 (mmg italia v2). Dont worry even if it is posted in NA circuit, this one is for Euro also.
NAR.F1 driver
Dropkick

Post by Dropkick »

hi nav

glad to see things are better for you m8 :)
insert funny comment here please
Coffeemachine

Post by Coffeemachine »

Flow wrote:Dont worry Nav, lets look forward and nice to cya around again. Wish you more fun this time. If you need anything, just ask. As for Euro, dont forget they driver F1FRT and NA is using MMG. Italia (Monza) track is available here : http://forumserver.zapto.org/NAR/viewto ... 787#p32787 (mmg italia v2). Dont worry even if it is posted in NA circuit, this one is for Euro also.
actually i thought euro was using brianza ISI? are we not?
[12:19:47]Dropkick: somebody tried to mug me once
[12:19:59]Dropkick: but i was so drunk i did not understand
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by Flow »

Sorry my mistake, here the EURO TRACK LINK : http://forumserver.zapto.org/NAR/viewto ... f=3&t=3001
NAR.F1 driver
Navigator

Post by Navigator »

Hi guys, thanks for youre response; that feels great!
I do want to drive again (dont know if I am able to drive this season though) and now I am figuring out what mod (cause I see some of them in several topics, is that right?) to download......
Thanks for the great response!
"To finish first, you first have to finish"
Ron Dennis.
dutch power
NAR administrator

Post by dutch power »

Hi Navi, nice to hear something from you again m8, well ive been in similair situation. Got to go trough some stuff to, i explained some stuff some time ago for admins so they know what happend. However i never have let the guys here know what the reason was behind it. Well its a long story anyway.

I can only say that things are going pretty well on my side now, and i have to say i found some fun in racing again lately. IVe been taking part in a couple of the rFactorcentral championships particulair the 1985 mod i got hooked on fantastic mod that is.

ANyway atm im in talks with a new company so i might change work and gonna make bigtime promotion. Its a company wich is world wide leader in bakery food industrial systems. It will mean ill be out country for about 5 months per year. :D It also means that most likely i have to say farewell to simracing completely. Well ofcourse ill stay having a look around here once in a time, and watch out guys dont drive to fast otherwise i might hop in for a race (if i get the chance to) to make it dificult for you. :D

Keep on racing guys!!

Mark
Regards,
Mark Aalberts

#99 Greg Moore april 22, 1975—October 31, 1999 (you will never be forgoten http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqxOecWC ... re=related)
Steve

Post by Steve »

Hey Dutchy !!!! Good luck with the job !! If you ever make it to Saint Louis Missouri in the USA, let me know, we'll have a beer !!
I may be slow, but at least I'm consistantly slow !