GTREvolution, New GTR Game

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
Racer
NAR administrator

GTREvolution, New GTR Game

Post by Racer »

yeaa looking Great, New Gtr Game and WTCC in it, GTR Evolution,
i downloaded and tested must say i find good, the download is a torrent download,
Max Römer

Re: GTREvolution, New GTR Game

Post by Max Römer »

COOL 8)

can you send a link into this thread?
Max Römer
Red Bull
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

Come on, the torrent is SO easy to find if you just look for it... If it has to come to that, there's also a "rip" version that still has everything but is much smaller to download (~1.7GB vs 7.3GB), good for those with bandwidth limitation, at the cost of a (much) longer installation.

If you like the game, I'd strongly recommend that you BUY it after you've "tried" it, as the "serious" racing sim market is a very small niche and there are not many players in it. If either ISI or SimBin were to stop, that would pretty much be the end of the "moddable" sims as we know them. The only alternative would probably be Codemaster's F1 game and I don't have any big hopes about its "serious sim-iness".
2010 NA div. Admin
Racer
NAR administrator

Post by Racer »

Bilbo wrote:Come on, the torrent is SO easy to find if you just look for it... If it has to come to that, there's also a "rip" version that still has everything but is much smaller to download (~1.7GB vs 7.3GB), good for those with bandwidth limitation, at the cost of a (much) longer installation.

If you like the game, I'd strongly recommend that you BUY it after you've "tried" it, as the "serious" racing sim market is a very small niche and there are not many players in it. If either ISI or SimBin were to stop, that would pretty much be the end of the "moddable" sims as we know them. The only alternative would probably be Codemaster's F1 game and I don't have any big hopes about its "serious sim-iness".

yeaa i like it for sure, and am gonna buy the game to, :) i have GTR and GTR2, GTL, now am gonna buy Evolution, assoon it comes n store, 8)
Steve

Post by Steve »

I don't know about the prices across the pond, but here i believe it is only $20.00 I'll probably be buying it next time I go into a Best Buy store.
I may be slow, but at least I'm consistantly slow !
carrera

Post by carrera »

I bought the game last week for 20 bucks and realized that drivers online are still not nice...hahahaha....but still it is a fun game and the physics and the tire squealing sounds are more realistic than any other game out there.Too bad it is still Simbin as they sure dropped the ball for the last couple of years.I don't think I would have paid 30 bucks for this game because of that but it was in the sale bin so why not..LOL....Its got better feel than the other GTR games though and that makes it worth playing even online.The amount of different series also makes it worthwhile but still no comparison to Rfactor.Rfactor still rules.....
carrera 8) 8) 8)
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""
SteveB
NAR administrator
Favorite team: Ferrari

Post by SteveB »

Bilbo wrote:If you like the game, I'd strongly recommend that you BUY it after you've "tried" it, as the "serious" racing sim market is a very small niche and there are not many players in it. If either ISI or SimBin were to stop, that would pretty much be the end of the "moddable" sims as we know them. The only alternative would probably be Codemaster's F1 game and I don't have any big hopes about its "serious sim-iness".

Actually that is NOT the case Bilbo, from what I know this game's file structor is close to rFactors.
I don't know if you saw the post I did a couple of weeks ago but MMG is making an F1 mod for this game and I will most likely be doing the tracks for the mod. :)

You can read about it at www.f1mods.com
FORZA FERRARI !!

2011 NA DIV ADMIN

Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

Bilbo wrote:If either ISI or SimBin were to stop, that would pretty much be the end of the "moddable" sims as we know them.
rFactor is ISI and GTR Evo is SimBin. Both are moddable and pretty much the last stand of the moddable sims (I don't think GP4 is the future, sorry). Which part did I get wrong?

I've read your posts (in the hours after they were posted like everything here) and those on f1mods and that other MMG forum about GTR Evo too (although much less frequently). I'm not gonna comment here about how depressing I find the F1-07 situation to be, you know my feelings about this already and I'm not gonna bitch (too) publicly against people doing things for free.
2010 NA div. Admin