NA Valencia race, post your comments here...

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
Bilbo
NAR administrator

NA Valencia race, post your comments here...

Post by Bilbo »

The server replay and results files can be downloaded here:

Qual results: http://nar.kicks-ass.org:8086/narresult ... a_Qual.xml
Race results: http://nar.kicks-ass.org:8086/narresult ... a_Race.xml
Replays: http://nar.kicks-ass.org:8086/narresult ... lencia.zip (10MB, contains race and qual. replays)
Web-stats: Click here for stats!
Last edited by Bilbo on 25 Aug 2008, 03:51, edited 1 time in total.
2010 NA div. Admin
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Re: NA Valencia race, post your comments here...

Post by Bilbo »

First, my apologies to Mario for taking him out at T1. I plead guilty to acting like a newbie and using my normal reference point, forgetting the brakes were cold... :oops:

All I can say is sorry Mario (and to Flow, where's my $10 ?)
2010 NA div. Admin
Steve

Post by Steve »

Had an easy 3rd place in hand.........IF i would have finished, the damn pit wall got me again, lol
I may be slow, but at least I'm consistantly slow !
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by Flow »

Bilbo wrote:(and to Flow, where's my $10 ?)
check in your paypal account, transfert done :mrgreen: Ho! well, i was so disturb by what happend on T1, i think we lost 3-4 drivers right there...

I finaly had time to practice for race at 6PM tonight, but since i had no reference, i decide to practice alone with AI, i did 9-10 short race of 5 laps withc helped me alot to learn the track. I was in middle pace lap time, so i decide to race. Few sad thing happend last weekend, so i didnt had time to practice. I find this race soooooo looooonely, i was jalous of Aaron and Steve fighting for P2 neer 3/4 of race.

Im just lucky all the way for wining tonight :
- last minute decision to race, not enought practice
- had a medium performance qualif
- 4 car out in front of me DNF by themselve, i had nothing to do to get P1
- Neer 1/3 of race, a BIG thunderstom outside, lightning hitting hard aournd here, floor was shaking
- i even had to close window while i pitted, lol
- was the hardest race to keep concentrated, light in house were flashing, i was shure that i was going to lost electricity, and made me felt like racing for nothing...

Other than that, i can only say, sorry for those who DNF, and congrats to Aaron for his 2nd, and congrats to steve for lasting untill neer lap 48, too bad, you would of need 2-3 more laps!!!
NAR.F1 driver
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

Steve wrote:the damn pit wall got me again, lol
NO, I CANT BELEIVE IT! :shock: This will put you in record guiness book! :mrgreen: 4th time? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
NAR.F1 driver
SteveB
NAR administrator
Favorite team: Ferrari

Post by SteveB »

end of lap 3 my game crashed.
FORZA FERRARI !!

2011 NA DIV ADMIN

Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

I want to say to Doris sorry, cause at T1, i was kind of folowing a good driving line, but you were on the outside folowing side of track, but if you watch replay, i tried to turn to avoid you, but i was in a controled slipering to keep room for you, and i we toutch side by side, i wanted to let you some room, but it was impossible for me. Also, sorry 2-3 curve later, dam, i brake too late and tried to avoid you by the inside, and almost clip you nose, i had no intention to pass you there, i brake too late. Too bad doris, a race indicent you had with Jimy, jimy spun at a curve, and you were not able to avoid him, and you crash in him, i did same, i hit Jimy in the back just as he was going to move away, i just freezed, surprised to see him there, i was watching the yellow flag ans POP hes there.
Last edited by Flow on 26 Aug 2008, 22:19, edited 1 time in total.
NAR.F1 driver
Christian Laforce

Post by Christian Laforce »

my 2 eme places in qualif is my best position alive. But for the race is my short too. Break too late and go out but i dont crash, i stalled engine. 10 secondes and full adrenaline for 30 min late. Very hard for me, i want my second place after de first conner but i am not in the line. I dont say why but i dont touch anyone.
Steve

Post by Steve »

Flow wrote:
Steve wrote:the damn pit wall got me again, lol
NO, I CANT BELEIVE IT! :shock: This will put you in record guiness book! :mrgreen: 4th time? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I think it is only the 3rd time, i THOUGHT i had hit my speed limiter, but i didn't, haha
I may be slow, but at least I'm consistantly slow !
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

Hehe i have all your pit wall stats... :roll: :wink: + few of your post... :D

2004, Germany
by Steve on Mon Aug 23, 2004 6:55 pm — after yesterdays race i'm starting to believe i could screw up a wet dream, hehe, i had a 45 - 50 second lead, all i had to do was a routine pit stop, gas up, new tires, and do 23 more laps, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, i had to slam my front end into the pit wall, lost the wing, bent my left front suspension, then to make it even worse, when i finally DID make it into the pits, i forgot to hit my RPM limiter, and had to do a stop and go for speeding in the pits !!!! coulda had my first win in NAR, but it wasn't to be i guess, lol
don't ask, LOL, i hate pit walls, i hate pit walls, i hate pit walls, i hate pit walls, i hate pit walls.............................................................................Steve
2005, Imola
by Steve on Mon Apr 18, 2005 7:03 pm — was a shame Koma, you were kickin our butts m8, lol, but then again, the pit wall kicked mine !!!
2008, Hungary
Postby Steve on Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:07 pm — Lost concentration when the phone rang, and ran into the wall dividing the pits from the track, lost a front wheel, race over, LOL
2008, Valencia
by Steve on Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:43 pm — Had an easy 3rd place in hand.........IF i would have finished, the damn pit wall got me again, lol
NAR.F1 driver
Ruben Miranda
Favorite team: Ferrari

Post by Ruben Miranda »

Hello All
Go ahead Flow rub it in man :lol: :lol:

And I thought you where a nice guy :lol:

Been reading about your races and the racing I am missing and still miss :(
I sure have missed the action

Hitman 8)
I might not be fast, But I am ahead of you.
Ruben Hitman Miranda
Flow
Spam kingpin

Post by Flow »

Shure Hitman, we mist you. Actualy, we mist few driver that cant join like carrera, Juan and 2-3 others. Hope to cya all on track one day. Ho well, life must go on! :D
NAR.F1 driver