Post by Racer »

sad for me, dont now the track good so was bad, saw some walls, lol
Max Römer

Re: Race Valencia tell how it was for Ya

Post by Max Römer »

OH it was great my first points since silverstone i'm so happy yiiihaaa

before the restart is was first
but than after restart i only was fourth than i had a good fight with pascal
but then in lap 11 i had a mistake so i was behind drago than i fighted with him and pascal had a crash than i was fourth again.
fred had crash too i think so i was at third position afer my stop.

but than i had a problem with my paddels my topspeed was only 273Kp/h so i lost much time.
I drove as fast as I can and SAILSY didn't pass

so at the end I was third maybe I could be second if my paddels had worked

but i'm happy about third place

(sorry for my bad english)
Max Römer
Red Bull
Mr G

Post by Mr G »

I had a nightmare first lap,I tapped the wall thought I had damage so I checked and i didnt so i pushed on passing sailsy then 2 corners on i did hit the wall and done damage :oops: (still first lap).
Made it back to pits lucky i was on one stop so I could try and make it up later.
Which I started to near the end was running about 1.25 sec behind next car got it down to 14 sec with about 20 ish laps to go then i did it again tapped the barrier :(
I think it was just a puncher i could get back to pits quite quick.
back to 58 sec behind with 8 ish laps to go.
Kept pushing then last lap my engine Blow !!!! :evil:
Poor car did take a bit of a hammering !!! :lol:

One complaint about the track u made the barriers to damn HARD !!!!! :lol:

Well done all
NAR Vodafone McLaren Mercedes

Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

The server replay and results files can be downloaded here:

Qual results: http://nar.kicks-ass.org:8086/narresult ... a_Qual.xml
Race results: http://nar.kicks-ass.org:8086/narresult ... a_Race.xml (part 1) and http://nar.kicks-ass.org:8086/narresult ... _Race2.xml (part 2)
Replays: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XWW5UVG6 (preferred) or http://nar.kicks-ass.org:8086/narresult ... lencia.zip (10.2MB, race only)
Web-stats: Click here for stats! (Q + race after restart)
Last edited by Bilbo on 25 Aug 2008, 06:18, edited 2 times in total.
2010 NA div. Admin
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by Flow »

Hehe, cool, as i can see, Drago joined the race today. But the websat seem to be wrong or the stat of the 1st race try, and not the real race that was restarted... ?
NAR.F1 driver
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

Fixed.
2010 NA div. Admin
Coffeemachine

Post by Coffeemachine »

actually it was no race restart, it was just us binding our time while fredrik sorted out a problem with his stumache. So there where no intentions of racing that first one.
[12:19:47]Dropkick: somebody tried to mug me once
[12:19:59]Dropkick: but i was so drunk i did not understand
Drago(ITA)

Post by Drago(ITA) »

2 sec off from decent pace, but i had the luck to finish second .....
Hope next race to be more competitive; it was nice to be here again.
Cu on track.
scuderiafn

Post by scuderiafn »

Hiho

Good qualifying for me, but about half a second off pace anyway. Must be the nerves :P Got the pole, but just as the race was about to start, my stomach didn't want me to, so I had to leave the computer for some minutes.
The guys were kind enough to wait for me, so then we began racing!
Incredible first sector after the start, with Coffeemachine overtaking me off the line. I had to cover up for Pascal, who was as usual very good at the start. I managed to hold him off into T1, and then I put some pressure on Coffee for the reminder of the first sector. I got him in the hairpin right after the bridge, and started pulling away slightly for the coming five laps or so.

Then I made a very annoying mistake by hitting the wall in the same corner and lost my front wing. I got into the pits for a new one, and fuelled up to the maximum and started chasing, which was very much fun.
First I got Max on the straight after the bridge, and later Drago in the following complex.

Coffee then pitted and I was three second behind and in the fight again. Then I screwed up once again by hitting a wall and left my silver bling bling arrow upside down, and that was it.

Congrats to Coffeemachine for taking ten fresh points for McLaren, and to Drago for a solid comeback. And to Max of course, for picking up third place.

Spa-Francorchamps coming up then, and it's nice to see some people starting to join again :D
NAR Euro Scuderia Ferrari Marlboro # 5
Cue-bitzer hit Bådää into T1, causing Fart-in-Source to get by!
Coffeemachine

Post by Coffeemachine »

hehe for me i kinda screwed my qualifying, but fredrik screwed it even more so i had a chance to get the pole here but i guess it wasnt to be. Anyway, you all start like girls anyway :) (exept for you pascal) so i got the lead into T1.

With me going for a high downforce setup i had absoultely no top speed what so ever, i was in trouble the first lap. With fredrik constantly attacking in my right mirror and Pascal in my left i had to take all kinds of weird lines to cover up, which made it impossible for me to loose them. Then i finally covered up in the wrong place, and fredrik made a nice move stick and passed me. After that everything setteled down and me and fred began to drop the rest, unfortiounatly i was getting dropped too. So when i was a few seconds down i started pushing a bit and got closer, but suprise suprise fredrik once again found a wall. That left me with a humungous lead, and i actually thought he had DNFd so i started driving really slow, short shifting and all that stuff around lap 10. Then he reappeared some 20 laps later, which forced me to pick up the phase again...which is a bit hard when youve been coasting for so long :) . Anyway i think you where pusing a bit too much this one m8, since you hit another wall. After that it was just making sure the engine not blew and no real point in trying to make laptimes having lapped the entire remaining field. One scary moment but exept for that i actually managed to avoid all the walls and do this with no spins or misstakes. So quite a nice one, but a bit lonely. On to spa!
[12:19:47]Dropkick: somebody tried to mug me once
[12:19:59]Dropkick: but i was so drunk i did not understand