Forum Username + Driver Nickname

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Forum Username + Driver Nickname

Post by Flow »

Hi guys, this is not a request from admin (im not one) but i must say that it is a little confusing when driver dont use Forum username + same driver nickname on track. We loose who is who, and especialy the newer driver will be more confuse untill they get to know who is who. If you want us to know you with another name than your driver name, you can add it in your Forum signature.

I think that you dont need to create a new account to do that, but im not shure. I will send a PM to DanTheMan (Hoster of this forum) to see if he can just change your Forum username for your driver name. Before posting any request, just let Dan reply back on how to do it (change or new account). After that, any that dont have same name will have few days to make a request, just to not disturb Dan everyday with name change. If you want to keep your forum name, you also just can change your player name in your player file. (i did it once 2 years ago, work fine, but i dont rember where and if i had to change it in player file + name of file also, maybe someone can explain more clrealy how to do it).

Thank you, lets wait Dan answer.
NAR.F1 driver
Max Römer

Re: Forum Username + Driver Nickname

Post by Max Römer »

yes thats a good idea

if changed my driver nickname into Max Römer

cyao
Max Römer
Red Bull
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

On a related note, anyone who wants to make adjustment/change to his (nick)name shown on the website (i.e. race results, championship stats, etc., NOT this forum here) can send me a PM with the name you want on the website and the name you use in the game (if they are different). Please note that space is quite limited on the website so shorter is better...
2010 NA div. Admin
Coffeemachine

Post by Coffeemachine »

Bilbo wrote:Please note that space is quite limited on the website so shorter is better...
i would like to be " Noppahoppamegasupershumialonsoraikkilton2009" if thats ok? 8)
[12:19:47]Dropkick: somebody tried to mug me once
[12:19:59]Dropkick: but i was so drunk i did not understand
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Post by Bilbo »

kaffemaskin wrote:i would like to be " Noppahoppamegasupershumialonsoraikkilton2009" if thats ok? 8)
Would you mind very much if I abbreviated that to just "No" ? :wink:
2010 NA div. Admin
carrera

Post by carrera »

LOL Kaff...How about DR.NO ....
Oh and Bilbo you only have to chaNGE THE NAME OF THE USERNAME FOLDER AND THE >PLR FILE TO the same and you still get your setups and such.
Very easy to do and I do it all the time in Megane because I piss people off when I talk trash...hahaha...or my favorite.
When someone cuts in megane in say northamtonshire.I just wait till the 30 second start and drive all the way up to the front and hit the poor bastard.I get DQ'd but so does he and everyone is appreciative.Then I change my name the next time and do it again.I am such a sneaky bastard but cutters beware.
LOL
carrera 8) 8) 8)
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""
carrera

Post by carrera »

P.S I do however apologize everytime as I am Canadian...LOL..
carrera 8) 8) 8)
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""
Flow
Spam kingpin
Favorite team: Minardi
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by Flow »

carrera wrote:Then I change my name the next time and do it again.I am such a sneaky bastard but cutters beware.carrera 8) 8) 8)
Hahaha, i know what you mean, i got kick of a full server, and the reason was that the host wanted to let a friend join in, and it was full for too long, so he grab the one that had more points in oposite team and decide to kick him (ME). I became his pain in the ass untill he baned me. I changed named a few time, that is how my name «Flow» was the last one i used and i kept it since then, lol. It was at RTCW enemy territory. That was end up my carrer in that game, i was too frustrated about it, and i decide to drive F1 instead. Met Motorhead in practice server and join NAR after.
Last edited by Flow on 03 Sep 2008, 14:25, edited 1 time in total.
NAR.F1 driver
SteveB
NAR administrator
Favorite team: Ferrari

Post by SteveB »

ROFLMAO @ Carrera
FORZA FERRARI !!

2011 NA DIV ADMIN

Coffeemachine

Post by Coffeemachine »