a1 ring is back

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
carrera

a1 ring is back

Post by carrera »

the a1 ring is officially back on the calendar....bout time.one of my favorite tracks of all time.
carrera 8) 8) 8)
Quote"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer .The end""
Bilbo
NAR administrator

Re: a1 ring is back

Post by Bilbo »

Great news...until we know what other track(s) they drop to fit RB-Ring in the already full schedule! A1/RB-Ring is great but I wouldn't trade Spa or Montreal for it (for example).
2010 NA div. Admin
rich54

Post by rich54 »

Maybe Korea will be gone since nothing has been done to the track since the first race there.
dutch power
NAR administrator

Post by dutch power »

Glad they bring back this track.

Saw the layout from Sotsji today, Russian F1 track for 2014 and well that's just another one of those boring Tilke tracks. That guy is realy without creativity and doesn't know what to do it all looks the same nowadays.

And I tell you this, the day that Spa or Monza will be ditched from the calendar is the day I will quit simracing. :mrgreen:
Regards,
Mark Aalberts

#99 Greg Moore april 22, 1975—October 31, 1999 (you will never be forgoten http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqxOecWC ... re=related)