New policy

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
DanTheMan
Site administrator
Favorite team: Red Bull
Are you a spam bot?: No

New policy

Post by DanTheMan »

The voting on whether or not to open up the public forum to anonymous posts is not complete, but since all 5 votes cast so far wants to open it up I have gone ahead and opened it up. Should new votes change this I will revert it back to only accept posts from registered users. If you want to require registration it is important that you cast your vote NOW!

Also, I have disabled the ability to use "Sticky", "Announce" and "Poll Create" for normal users. From now on it's up to the moderator (Killahead) to create polls or make threads sticky/announce.

As site admin I can of course do anything the moderator can... and then some. All power to me! :twisted:

Let me know if you think I'm abusing my newfound power ( :D ) and I'll think about changing my ways.

/Daniel "DanTheMan" Eriksson
Last edited by DanTheMan on 08 Jan 2003, 19:53, edited 1 time in total.
Move over!!!
DanTheMan
Site administrator
Favorite team: Red Bull
Are you a spam bot?: No

Post by DanTheMan »

Update:

T.Karlsson is now also administrator, so you can bug both him and Killahead if you want to run a poll or if you want a thread to have the "Announce" or "Sticky" bit.

I also added what phpBB calls "Ranks" for the administrators and for last years champion (in addition to the rank built in for the site administrator). The only thing this does is to add a small text below your name on the left-hand side column of the post. I would really like to add a small cup icon or similar for the 2002 Champion rank (SamyPho). If anyone has a suitable icon no bigger than 80x80 pixels please let me know. A transparent gif would be optimal, but that can be fixed in Photoshop... :-)
Move over!!!