NAR F1 DIV 1 RANKING

Public topics, anyone can read/write.
killahead
NAR founder

NAR F1 DIV 1 RANKING

Post by killahead »

I tried to make a (fair) ranking from last season by calculating how many points/race we had. I counted the last 8 races, from A1 ring and forward cause the 2 first races we were not that many drivers. For some people with connection problems, like CartAndretti, I only counted 3 of his 5 races cause the connection problems isn't his fault.

GO CHECK the ranking on the webpage. Look in the news section and then come back here.

These results are interesting and it came out kinda fair with the exception of Sigma X who should be a bit higher up perhaps. If we say that the slowest driver pick first its Lavvy and after him DanTheMan and so on...
I am not saying that we are doing like this but IF we keep the original HDV-files we might want to change teams to make it as fair as possible. I know you guys been practicing with your team for a while now and perhaps you dont want to change but this seems kinda fair to me atleast. I think it would be a shame to drive with the same HDV for all cars.

Samy had a good point when he said that its difficult to see who is the best driver when we are using original HDV. But look at Sigma, Tackman, T.Karlsson and TT(swe). They are very quick in "slower" cars. What happens if they have the Williams engine and aerodynamics, they take off and we never se them again, eheh. Ofcourse they want to drive Williams to make the best times and racing they can but it wont help us to get good racing.

Alx and Mercury pick last of all since they joined after the season. The others might "expect" what team you will end up in. Take a look at this and think about it.

/Martin
"I saw a red light and chose to stop, someone else saw a red light and chose not to," / Kimi Räikkönen
tackman

Post by tackman »

I think that we should drive this season with same HDV to establish the peckingorder among drivers and after that use lats pick first rule.

THX
Alx

Post by Alx »

Agree with Tackman

btw...why have all these polls if we are going to ignore the result?
a little bit sideways is always quicker
killahead
NAR founder

Post by killahead »

Alx:
I wanna know what people think, its a good way to create discussions. Who is ignored?
"I saw a red light and chose to stop, someone else saw a red light and chose not to," / Kimi Räikkönen
Alx

Post by Alx »

Eh, no one is ignored..

I was just saying about the polls. The outcome of them were to use the same .hdv

If we dont, then that WOULD be to ignore the results.

But I'm happy either way, I would just preferr the same.

:lol:
a little bit sideways is always quicker